Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Welcome to all the newbies
bpcookie posted:
Everyone give a big welcome to all the newbies. Wait a second, where are all the newbies? Dang it. You guys go find some and drag them in here. :)
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

bentandbroken responded:
I heard them mumbling something about an evil hairy redhead witch in here,not sure who they ment though.
Royce

bpcookie replied to bentandbroken's response:
Hey Royce dude buddy friend of mine. Nice seeing ya around these parts.

So who has been spreading these rumors? I will kick their butts.

Hey, feel me in on what you have been up to. Take care and peace out.

slik_kitty replied to bpcookie's response:
ummmmmm.................major typo in there cookie.

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
hhhmmmm Ive read it over again twice now, I dont see the typo. Tell me.

"Hey, feel me in on what you have been up to."

did you really mean to say feel or fill?

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
LMAO oops uuummm LOL guilty as charged. LOL. I cant believe I make such stupid typos.

snicker

bentandbroken replied to slik_kitty's response:
Freudian slip?

bentandbroken replied to bpcookie's response:
LOL, the typo! Ill shrug it off. Havent been up to much. It got really cold here, -9 this morning. and snowy too.Havent been able to fish or hunt much lately either. To keep from going crazier I go visit my sister or my buddy during the days.Between the winter depression and the sun going down at 4:30 I have nyself in bed by 8:00 or sooner sometimes.Jack loves it outside when its cold like this,he goes out for hours.I got a new shotgun for my birthday,but its been to cold to go duck hunting with it.
How have you been doing? I bet its nice and warm down in Az.
Royce

BeeRJ replied to bpcookie's response:
where is your mind going?

bpcookie replied to bentandbroken's response:
The temp during the day is in the 70's, too friggin cold for me. At night its in the 50's, Im gonna freeze to death weather. ;)

Ive been doing pretty good. Looking forward to Christmas. Im like a child. I bought the dog Christmas gifts (ssshhh she thinks Santa is bringing her gifts) That dog is spoiled rotten. I take her to doggy day care once a week, which is a dog resort and they have a big room where they put dogs of Chewys size in and they all play together for 6 hours. Chewy loves it.

Also my daughter is going to college now. She is majoring in auto tech. I was quite surprised by this, but hey, its her life.

So thats it for now. Hope all is well with you. peace out dude

AnxietyMisDiagnosed responded:
I dragged myself ;)

bpcookie replied to AnxietyMisDiagnosed's response:
Hey hun, welcome to my board. Im so glad you joined us. There are some VERY crazy posts. LOL. If you dig through some, you may even be quite shocked. lol

AnxietyMisDiagnosed replied to bpcookie's response:
LOL There's not a lot that people with Bipolar do that shocks me... ;p Your signature says it all ;)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 36 year old woman who was diagnosed bp 7 years ago. I still struggle a lot with my temper and moods but doing better lately.I grew up in sou...More

Helpful Tips

Next winter
Don't eat yellow snow. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.