Skip to content

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
i'll be gone from webmd indefinitely
skypper posted:
my security & privacy has been breached here....so I'm gonna be away for a while...idk how long...the bf has been questioning me about things that he shouldn't know & while I love you all & feel really bad and awful I can't post here knowing he is spying on me, it's a huge invasion of my privacy bit as you kno w he does not respect my feelings or right to having my own private thoughts...i am really very sad about this....sorry...i'll still be in touch via email, IM or fb or those who have my # can text me too, bit I guess my days of sharing or seeking support or advice are over....sorry ...

skypper responded:
its just no longer a safe place for me...

bpcookie responded:
OMG, honey, how friggin awful. He should be ashamed of himself and if he is reading this now, then read this buddy (you have no right to be reading her things!!! how dare you. You owe her an apology. At least my husband respects me enough not to do what you have. You are low.).

Honey, change your nick name and come back to us. We cant do with out you. We love you too much sweetie pie. You also can talk to me via IM. Hopefully your b/f cant spy on you there. You poor thing. hugs
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

bpcookie replied to skypper's response:
big hugs and lots of muahs. I believe you have my phone number right? call me some time.

BeeRJ responded:
That is sooo not cool. we need you there. We'll be with you in spirit. I find some to get away from there for your safety as wello as your sanity.

slik_kitty responded:
don't leave!!!

don't let him win. hold your ground. get another account and come back. i hope you still plan on being on fb.

skypper replied to slik_kitty's response:
alright after much thought i changed my mind...and if that stupid jerkface is spying on me then he IS a stupid jerkface, not very kind or supportive at all, we all here know that it is very important to our recovery and well being to have a safe place to vent and get support...a very good friend of mine often reminds me that it takes less muscles to punch someone in the face than it does to frown! LOL, i may have to put that advice to good use, hehehe

bpcookie replied to skypper's response:
Oh, I like that idea. So Im just gonna go around punching ppl in the face.

ibex7 responded:
Hi skypper,

Just a reminder that support for you is not just 'girlie stuff'. There are a few of us "whop azz" guys here in the group that do not like to see our lady friends upset over controlling house rats. (I'm 6'4" and 240 lbs - I don't give up easily)

You may remember the Mole. He too is a capable guy who can help you report violence or abuse if you need some real help. Our moderator can get you in touch for serious probs too.

Tell your b/f that this connection is part of your social life, and you will not sacrifice it to his rants, or your emotional health to his demands. We need you strong and loving. Thanks.

skypper replied to ibex7's response:
thanks goatster..and you are so right i should not sacrifice those things at all...thanks for being there, hugs

IrwinsLady replied to skypper's response:
glad your not leaving.
Am I just paranoid or am I just stoned. by Green Day, song: Basketcase

snowyowl33 replied to ibex7's response:
6'4" ????? swoon..... I lovvvve big tall men.. yummm...and with a bike?? Owl faints ....

Goat, where is Mole? I haven't seen him for ever and he was really awesome and sweet when he was on here.... if you know/see him, tell him I said hi and miss him too....

Thanks for the really great post, it's nice to know there are some strong protective men out there...

Owl

snowyowl33 replied to skypper's response:
(((((Skyper )))))

Glad your not going anywhere hon.. the board would not be the same without you..

bentandbroken responded:
Michelle,ive read your more recent posts so im aware that you are back on the site. Ive been pretty tight lipped about your a&* hole or I mean boyfriend,but I just gotta cut loose.i know the trouble one can get into when they voice opinions about a couples relationship,but what the hell,here goes.
You dear friend are a stong,powerful,smart,intelectual,beautiful woman! you deserve better that what you get from that clod! I hope you can use that gifted mind of yours and let him go.You can do it on your own,no need for bagage like him.Take care of you for now and look to the future,its out there for you to go grab hold.Your still young and I bet half the state of California would be proud to have you as a companion.And treat you like you deserve.Take care dear friend.
Royce

skypper replied to bentandbroken's response:
Royce, thanks so much for being a great friend. I know what I should/need to do...just...so much goes with it, and my kids are what worry me most of all, even though they drive me nuts and make me scream and insane, i love the little monkeys with all my heart and i so don't wanna hurt them or be without them...but I am looking into local options/resources, so we'll see what or if anything comes of it.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im 43. Was dx'ed BP1 and GAD about 6 years ago. Mainly deal with depression. Currently on lithium and wellbutrin. I have serax also but rarely (ra...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 42 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.