Skip to content

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Hi Everyone
imbabydoll posted:
Just wanted to wish every a Happy Holiday and say I miss all of you so much
Imbabydoll
ibbabydoll

slik_kitty responded:
hiya!!!!!! long time no see! how are things going for you? huge hugs

bpcookie responded:
OMG, honey bunny, its so good to see ya. Hope you come back soon. Merry Christmas. muahs
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

imbabydoll replied to bpcookie's response:
I wish I could Cookie you have no idea how much I miss it here but I just can't, every since I feel I just have no motivation to do anything and as much as I know the holidays are a big offender for me, and should be able to deal with it, I still can't get past this feeling of saddness.
I love the stuffin out of everyone and am trying, but as of now I'm just to depressed to do much of anything. I so sorry
Love to you and everyone
ibbabydoll

bpcookie replied to imbabydoll's response:
aaaaawwwwww sweetie, the holidays effect so many ppl in that way. Also the shorter days can cause depression.

Keep checking in with us ok? I would love to see you back on the board. hugs and muahs darling.
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

fuzzer29 replied to imbabydoll's response:
Honey pie sweety muffin!!!!!!!!!!! There you are!!!!! I miss you so much! I miss our late night chats too, IM me sometime, K? I know you have been really badly depressed, and you seem to have been like this for some time, are you seeing anyone to talk to or help you, I know not a tdoc, or a pdoc, but just anyone you trust to talk to? Big big huge hugs for ya! Sending you all the best! Cuz you are the best!
No matter how high the throne, there sits but an ass. Voltaire

snowyowl33 replied to imbabydoll's response:
((((imbabydoll)))))

I understand hon... same thing going on here...I also should be able to shake it, but can't ... still trying tho....hang in hon.. miss you too

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 36 year old woman who was diagnosed bp 7 years ago. I still struggle a lot with my temper and moods but doing better lately.I grew up in sou...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 42 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.