Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Royce
bpcookie posted:
Hey Royce, The board is messing up today and wouldnt let me reply to you, so I decided to just write a new post. I bet your just itching to shoot your rifle. My hubby has already went target practicing. I was gonna go with and do it too, but I wasnt feeling well. Its great having a gun because Az. pretty much just lets you carry it around on your hip. But you should see the looks that ppl give ya and the stores make you check the gun at the front desk. As a matter of fact, I think Az requires everyone to carry a gun. LOL.

When I was in my mid 20's I carried my 38 police special Smith and Wesson on my hip every where I went. Then I started going nuts and started collecting guns. One of my fav.s was a 357 (I used to call it my Clint Eastwood Special). The barrel was massive. Longest I have ever seen. I bought a packmire (sp) grip for it and also put a scope on the gun. Thats how long it was. LOL. If anyone tried to attack me, I would have to shoot them , just hit them with the end of the gun. I had a cool little 22. and a really nice 12 gage shot gun that I loved. But lost all of those in my divorce to my X. Jerk even sold my horse.

Well we will be celebrating New Years Eve tonight. Just me, hubby and Chewy. Hubby kinda over did it on the alcohol though. He bought one huge bottle of wine, a small bottle and a bottle of champagne. Im not gonna drink all of that, at least I hope I dont. Then we have a crap load of fire works to set off.

I hope you enjoy your New Years Eve and I hope the New Year brings you luck and happiness. Take care. peace out.
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

bentandbroken responded:
Cookie, South Dak has pretty lax gun laws too.you dont need a permit to cary a side iron,only if you want to consceal it.I usually care a 38 S&W when Im hunting,but not everyday.It sure gives you a feeling of power.I do carry a S&W switchblade(coolest knife in the world) in my pocket for protection along with a lot of years of self defense training.Trying not to brag but I used to teach it to US marshalls, and cops.
Well,hope you didnt get too tore up on new years eve.We drank a little beer and had sparkling cider for the girls.they all made it to midnight,but I fell asleep about nine.
Royce
CAUTION : I make bad decisions.........

bpcookie replied to bentandbroken's response:
I had a bit too much to drink on New Years. blah. The next day I felt like crappola. I stayed in bed the whole day. yuck.

skypper replied to bpcookie's response:
Cookie, did you try what I told you? It works for me...just sayin ;)

bpcookie replied to skypper's response:
OMG, yup, I used to. Hair of the Dog!!! Just the thought of doing it now makes me ill. lol

Hair of the Dog? Is that a name for it...and here I thought I came up with a cure all on my own! LOL

Yup, Hair of the Dog. Its like saying, "Im now drinking the hair of the dog that bit me". Its another way of saying, just drink more alcohol in the morning and you will feel fine.

ohhh, i see, my combo is, a tall cup of water, followed by 3 5oo mg tylenol, followed by a STRONG cup of coffee, followed by a beer, it's magically awesome!!!

slik_kitty replied to skypper's response:
a bloody beer. that was my recipe for relief in the morning. back when i drank alot. he he he

skypper replied to slik_kitty's response:
do you mean a chelada??? cuzs those are yummy!!! actually i haven't been drinking at all lately, last drink i had was new years, had some wine and champagne...

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
eeewwwwwww lol

LOL my last drink was New Years too

bentandbroken replied to skypper's response:
Spoken like a real hardcore.Followed by more and more beer.then about noon ,you crawl back in bed for a nice nap till supper.Wake up bitchy and thirsty,the kind of thirsty only chocolate milk can quench.Eat a ravenous meal,drink a whole 1/2 gal of ther milk,and wake up the next day with a coating on your tongue an inch thick.Its called the zackleys cuz your mouth tastes zacly like s@#$ .....
CAUTION : I make bad decisions.........

skypper replied to bentandbroken's response:
lmaaaooooooooooooooooooooo, i will have you know that i stayed up the entire day in my pj's, drinking mimosas i made with the leftover campange, while stripping my christmas tree nekkid and then chopping off all its limbs and chucking em into the fireplace, christmas trees make the fastest hottest fire in the world!!!!

skypper replied to bentandbroken's response:
and yep, i'm hardcore baby, just ask my friends, they'll tell ya, oh no! don't get HER started! LOLOLOLOL

Spotlight: Member Stories

Sixty seven year old bp II, recently retired widower with lots of family love available to me. I escape the stigma of my illness by coming here, where...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.