Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
A dream I had this morning
skypper posted:
A dream I had on 1-11-11by Michelle on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 at 1:09pm

I was having a weird totally crazy dream about parallel universes. but you could only get there, go back and then forth and then back to your original world one time and each time the world was changed for the worse because evil followed you there and learned your weaknesses and infected or killed others...

To get there you had to find the mystical tree and eat of it's roots which if you ate too much would be poisonous and kill you and that was the reason you could only make a certain number of trips...
At first when we arrived, it was me and my imagined family of a crazy father, a mother and a few siblings all of which but 1 were killed eventually by the evil that followed us.

Each time we cam back to the perfect world it shifted and the roads became curved and hill like.
I was on my final trip, I had followed my father back to the original universe for my last possible time along with a couple friends I made in the parallel world, one didn't make because he was killed by evil before the magic roots could transport him, and the other two were victims of the increased violence that had over run our original world to to evil infecting most of the people in it.

I was chasing my half-crazed father through a huge junkfill, leaping and climbing to try and catch him as he had stolen our monetary supply brought with us from the parallel world when we came through and arrived. But he was more experienced than me and each time I thought I would finally catch him he would trip me or drop me and escape.

I finally had him trapped when he leaped onto a mound of junk and feel through trapped and stuck in some old tires that filled an old broken apart bus with a hole in top covered with cardboard, which is where he fell through and became trapped. I was about to grab the satchel of money from him and leave when a pack of evil infected dudes spotted us and were quickly approaching. I think they saw I had money in my hands because they automatically assumed I was one of that worlds many killer whores because that is what evil had turned them into.

My crazed father pleaded for me to help him get freed because they WOULD kill him whether they captured me or not. And so as I freed him from his entrapment we made a plan to defeat the pack of evil guys and were just putting all the ass kicking plans into action as I hid the satchel of money....

And then I woke up!!! Damn it!!!! I HATE when that happens!!! And always at the good parts too.

bpcookie responded:
LMAO re killer whores??? Oh boy, what a dream. lol My dreams are boring in comparison.
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

skypper replied to bpcookie's response:
cookie i alwasy have drams like that, well not that one exactly, but always crazy, adventurous and often dangerous story lines and i'm going right along having a blast and then *poof* time to wake up or even worse somebody wakes me up cuzthey think i'm having nightmares...well sometimes i am having nightmares...but my dreams are pretty fun

bpcookie replied to skypper's response:
I have dreams about Zombies chasing me. For a long time I would have a dream about being chased by Germans. Now that dream was always detailed. In the dream I am a teenager, over 16 and the Nazi's are always chasing me. Once they started shooting at a bunch of us and I fell to the ground and pretended that they got me. Then the very last dream was just terrible. I cant even go into detail unless I put a trigger on this post. But I did end up dying of some kind of skin disease. Weird huh?

Also, for the longest time, I would dream that a huge Grizzly Bear was chasing me. I would run and run until I couldnt run any more. Then I would fall to the ground and give up, but before the bear got to me, I would wake up.

skypper replied to bpcookie's response:
Yep the main theme is the chasing sequences kind of like mine hummmm....maybe next time i should stop running and unleash my awesome super dream powers on the bad guys....yes...that sounds like an awesome idea....heeeheeeheeees

bpcookie replied to skypper's response:
Oh and I have dreams where I get into a fist fight with someone, but its so frustrating because I can never hit them hard enough. While I was having a fighting dream, I started slapping my husband. LMAO. I woke up and he had his hands covering his face, trying to keep me from slapping him. The look on his face was complete confusion. Like "WTH is going on?? What did I do wrong?"

slik_kitty replied to bpcookie's response:
omg i have those dreams too, where there is no power behind my punch. makes me mad. lol

skypper replied to slik_kitty's response:
i've had those too, the no-power-punch drives me mad, lol

Spotlight: Member Stories

Sixty seven year old bp II, recently retired widower with lots of family love available to me. I escape the stigma of my illness by coming here, where...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.