Skip to content

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Xray results are in
skypper posted:
I posted this on the main board but all my posts seem to get either lost or overlooked there so i'm just gonna post here instead...how's that for my being a grumpy groupie??? LOL

So I went to the doc, got my xray results
i have chronic back and hip pain to due scoliosis most likely as a co-morbid condition whose symptoms are made worse by leg perthes syndrome which runs heavily in my family, he says i have calcification and some other stuff i can't remember present on my hip which is what is causing me pain and the by extension back pain as well...so know i have new pain meds, he rx'd me some norco to take as needed to see if it brings me any relief, seems pain management is about all we can do for now and i go back in a month for a follow up...

bpcookie responded:
OMG, you poor sweet heart. I have scoliosis too. I totally know how you feel when it comes to back pain. Request an MRI. They did that for me and they found that I had arthritis in my neck, slipped discs and a thinning disc which causes me a lot of problems.

Also, see a Chiro. I highly recommend it. Have a one hour, complete body massage done. Not the nice, comfy ones, the rough ones they do. It will hurt at first, but the more you have them done, the easier and less painful they will be. The massage loosens up your muscles so that its easier for the chiro to set your back, neck, hip and anything else that needs to be put back into place. I even had shoulder pain for a bit, and he set my shoulder. lol. The Chiro can also set you up with physical therapy.. It cant hurt to try honey. hugs
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

slik_kitty responded:
wow. sorry about that. i hope the new pain med helps though. hugs

skypper replied to slik_kitty's response:
thank you kitty for the well wishes...

cookie, i have SO been thinking about seeing a chiro bcuz i almost can't stand how much i've been hurting and how uncomfortable i've been and other parts of my bod are startin to hurt from not being able to do much of anything at all anymore...it real awful, but i'm sure you know that...i have a ppo now so i think i'm gonna look one up and see if they can help me

Bildo2 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Yea, what Slik said hugs
Hugs n Stuff

bpcookie replied to Bildo2's response:
Its very good to see ya Bildo. How ya been doing? How was your New Year. You must fill us in on whats been happening in your life. We are nosy. :)
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Over 40 & B/P is basically under control with min. meds after 20 years of screwing around with them. I wish for little bursts of Hypo mania, anyt...More

Helpful Tips

Next winter
Don't eat yellow snow. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.