Skip to content

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
more dreaming
skypper posted:
so last night in my dream we were all living in a sky based world...and below were cliffs and ocean and waterfalls teaming with man-eating sharks, crocodiles and piranha, if you mis-behaved you were cast down below to be food. so it was me and a friend and we(don't know who couldn't remember who she was exactly) were on a double-date with a couple guys, the one i was with was an old co-worker who i never really talked to but was a good looking guy back then (which was like 10 years ago) and my friends date was not good looking but very adventurous...we were all sitting there at the table having drinks waiting for our food to arrive just all talking and telling stories and laughing and such, when all of a sudden a huge chopper came upon us and men in like black ninja suits threw down lines and started decending upon us. Then my friends date jumped out of his seat and dove into the waterfall below us, we all ran to the ledge to peer over and saw that he did survive the jump and not only had he not been eaten by the sharks, crocodiles or piranha but seemed to be swimming WITH them and he got away....

Then, of course i woke up, LATE and my dd was an hour late for school! LOL

Bildo2 responded:
I wan't your dreams... You have such a great imagination... How do you remember your dreams so well? I always forget mine...
Hugs n Stuff

bpcookie responded:
LOL I never have cool dreams. When I do they are very short. I recently had one of those REALLY cool dreams, you know the kind? *wink wink*. Stupid dream lasted about 3 darn minutes, and of course ended way way too soon. I woke up and was like, "oh well, figures".
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

skypper replied to Bildo2's response:
Bill, idk how i remember but i've always had very vivid dreams, better than most movies i've seen, they're very entertaining as long as they're not nightmares, and i'm always disappointed when i wake up, lol
sometimes i remember and sometimes i only remember very vague things and sometimes not at all other than the fact that i did dream but thats it, hate that, lol

skypper replied to bpcookie's response:
cookie! LOL, figures that the "cool" dreams would only last 3 minutes eh? just like real life there, lol
i like kissing dreams of those kind more than anything, they make me feel SO good and happy...hmmmm :eyeroll: i think those are the only kisses i ever get, from strangers in my dreams, crazy huh?

BeeRJ replied to skypper's response:
minutes! pftft. sorry.

skypper replied to BeeRJ's response:
LOL

DizzyJgirl responded:
lol. you all make me laugh. Sky we can see how creative you are just from your dreams! I couldn't come up with that kind of stuff when I was awake, much less dreaming.

My dream last night was about having pizza delivered from Dominos and the delivery guy had all kinds of piercings (I confess, I like). But really, talk about boring. I don't even eat pizza. lol The main thing I remember was I lived in an apartment complex and was looking out the window anxiously awaiting my pizza. Should we analyze that? lol

Cookie, I have had some of those dreams that have me almost blushing when I wake up because they are so wrong on some level but ya they end too soon. rofl ;)

mommaange1 responded:
Keep having such vivid dreams and you could start makiing movies out of them. I wish I could remember my dreams. I know I have them especially in the early morning but cant remember a thing

skypper replied to mommaange1's response:
the reason i usually forget so much is that my wakings are almost never peaceful...i think if i were allowed to wake on my own time on my own terms i'd be able to remember and write down tons more...

but instead i'm most usually woken by yelling for me to get out of bed or whining that somebodyy's hungry...apparently nobody here realizes the value of my sleep ;)

bpcookie replied to skypper's response:
Oh, I had a doozy the other night. In my dream, there was a horse, with no body, only his head and two legs attached to it. He was just walking on the other side of the road, like nothing was wrong. I looked at the person next to me and said "Im not going over there". For some reason, a body-less horse, just kinda scared me a bit.

skypper replied to bpcookie's response:
that is bizarre, wonder what it could mean? a body-less horse...very interesting cookie...

Never had a dream even close to that before. lol. Even while I was dreaming, I thought the horse was creepy.

http://www.dreammoods.com/

go here and you can find out what your dreams mean. :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Over 40 & B/P is basically under control with min. meds after 20 years of screwing around with them. I wish for little bursts of Hypo mania, anyt...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 42 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.