Skip to content

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
A Game Called Dirty Minds/ Do I really need to put a trigger here??
bpcookie posted:
Ok, most of my members have a dirty mind and if you dont and you get triggered, upset or pissed off by a dirty mind, then dont read this. What are ya, nuts? Anyways, Here are some questions from a game called Dirty Minds. The answers are clean, but the questions make it sound dirty. I will give you questions and you have to guess who/what I am. Lets see if you have a dirty mind or a clean mind. :) I will post questions on next post.
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

bpcookie responded:
All the answers are clean.

question one:

-Playing with me long enough could make you go blind

-you have to stick something in my slot before you get started

-playing with my joystick can give you a cramp
What am I?

Question 2:

- press the right button and I'll come all over your face

-I usually get spread over your hairy parts

-when you wipe me off, I get white stuff on your towel
What am I?

Question 3

-I can be hard or soft and still get it off

-finger my plunger and i'll come in your hand

-I always come in hotel bathrooms

What am I?

Question 4

-you suck on me with you mouth

- i cant stay hard forever

-there's sometimes lipstick on my stick when your done

What am I?

Question 5

the situation was alarming. several large men had to go down on me. At least most of them were wearing rubbers and raincoats before they wrapped their legs around me"
-What am I?

uestion 6

-I start with "C"

-I end with "T"

-I stand for pussy

what am i?

question 8-:

"the are all fakes and Dolly Parton has some big ones. it can cost you a lot of money for a good one, but at least you can pick the size and color."
what am I?

question 9 -

"there it was. Six inches of pure delight beckoning me to take it in my mouth. I ran my tongue around it and its sweet nuts, but the longer I sucked on it, the smaller it got!"
what am I?

question 10 :

"When I go down on you, you wont be happy. If you're on me, the whole world is you oyster, but be careful, without protection, you might catch something nasty"
What am I?

bpcookie replied to bpcookie's response:
ANSWERS:

1. Video game

2. Shaving Cream

3. Soap

4. Popsicle

5. Fire Pole

6. Cat

8. Wig

9. Candy bar/Chocolate bar

10. Internet

bpcookie responded:
this reply is for no other reason than to hide the answers. :)

BipolarDisorder2 replied to bpcookie's response:
My brother & his wife have this game, and I have SUCH a dirty mind, that it's IMPOSSIBLE for me to come up w/ the answers!!! LOL I had to read them!! *LOL* OH my goodness.....I think when we played, I got ONE answer right...one. The rest I just shook my head and LAUGHED cos I got the 'nasty' image ;) LOL THis is fun...do some more!

skypper replied to bpcookie's response:
1 slot machine

2shaving cream

3 ummm, finger puppet? lol

4 a great big popscicle

5 the hooker on the sofa behind the tavern

6 cat

7 no seven? hmmmmm :eyeroll:

8 big juicy breasteses

9 unfortunately you're a frozen banana melting fast!

10 a gay dude?? heck idk...

bpcookie replied to skypper's response:
LMAO Michelle, you def. have a dirty mind. LOL. Dont worry, I couldnt guess these either. But I loved your answer to #5

BD2 honey, once your mind is in the gutter its hard to get it out again. My nick name used to be Gutter Ball. :)

ROFL Cookie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE it. My mind is always in the gutter..it LIVES in the gutter...it's very sad ;p

bpcookie responded:
More questions

1# The hotter I am, the harder I get.

- I can only get laid once.

- The arguement is whether I came first.

what am I?

2# If you really want me, you're going to have to expose yourself. If you get naked, I'll be all over you, but you should use protection or else you could get a nasty disease. ------- What am I ?"

Answers:

#1 Egg

#2 suntan

question #3: You slide me in a slit to get me hot.

Your gooey liquid fills my holes.

You eat me in the morning.

What am I?

#4 I'm a four letter word

I'm a name for a woman.

I end in u-n-t.

What am I?

Answers:

#3 A Waffle

#4 Aunt

Heeeeeeeeey! I dragged my mind out of the gutter long enough to get all but #3 right! :D

bpcookie replied to BipolarDisorder2's response:
#3 was a tough one huh? Could you imagine what the main board would say if I posted these questions there. lol. 75% would be all offended and pissed off at me. Thats why these member created boards are so much fun

ROFL Yeah, most people on there would be horrendously pissed....lol I'm glad they have member-created boards for that reason ;p I can see their point, I mean I originally came on there for support/information/advice on Bipolar, so I think it's smart that they keep that particular space BP/TX/etc focused, but I am glad for the Grumpy Groupies- at least when I'm in a good mood I can come over here and have fun. Although I have to say my irritability is up, no idea why...I might be treating myself to some french fries and Reeses later, unfortunately. GOD I'm feeling fat thinking about it! LOL Post some more questoins, Cookie ;p

Do you just copy 'em off the cards? LOL! My brother & his wife have this game and I got like, one of the 3 or 4 questions Steph asked me cos my mind just can't deviate from the gutter ;p

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am happily married to BipolarGal. She is a handful and I love her.

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.