Skip to content

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Why does life have to be so depressing
mommaange1 posted:
I have been sitting here for weeks trying to figure out how you can just get depressed. It seems so stupid that one minute you are normal and fine then bam the world changes for the worst. Why isnt my brain wired right like other peoples. Why cant I just be my normal self all the time and not just off and on. I am beginning to forget what normal really is. My daughter tells me I am special because I am different from other people and that all of her friends want me as their mom. Not if they new the truth. If they new I was such a walking disaster, they would run screaming. They just have no idea of my pain. I pretend so much it is not funny. The family mostly doesnt recognize it, so I hide it the best I can. I am tired of hiding. I just want for everyone to seriously leave me alone and not expect anything from me. I am spent from my depression. Its got hold now and who knows when it is going to let go and when it does will I be me or will I be manic me. I am so tired of this. I would just love to give it away so people would just know how it feels. I am helpless and dont know what to do. I give up. Who wants to exist on such a roller coaster. I am tired of existing.

bpcookie responded:
aaaawwwww your daughter and her friends adore you. Thats so very nice. If your daughter says your special, then listen to her honey. I know its hard to believe things like that when you are depressed.

Im not in much of a good mood myself, but it has nothing to do with Bipolar. I have a Sinus inf. and now a really bad YI. I still have a bit of the asthma problem going on. Its getting ridiculous. Sorry for using your post to vent.

Your such a sweet heart hun and I hate to see you suffering from depression. I hope you can get out of this funk real soon. Hang in there momma. Big hugs
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Taylor, im a 26 year old female who loves to have fun. I am also a Bipolar 1 rapid cycle and ADD patient. I love it because like us all, ma...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.