Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
bad dreams ~religious trigger~
skypper posted:
Last night I was having an awfully terrifying dream, I was laying in bed and the bf was snoring SO loud, then he gets up and walks away, but the loud noises are still coming from right next to me...

so I reached over to see what was going on and something moved and burrowed beneath the covers so quickly that I couldn't see what it was...then it started putting pressure on top of my legs and because my back was hurting so bad i couldn't get up or away or move and i started to really freak out and got so scared and didn't know what to do...

so I started praying to God to help me and surround me with light...and then *poof* just like that I woke up...

and the bf was sleeping next to me snoring like a friggin bear, but i was confused as to whether or not i was still asleep or really awake, so i shook him and woke him up so he'd stop snoring...and then i said a lil prayer

now i'm not a huge religious person, but i do believe in God and think he was there to pull me from that nightmare before it got too bad, thankfully...

I had, had a difficult time falling asleep in the 1st place, kept waking every like half hour or so and it was even worse after that...sheesh...

bpcookie responded:
aaawwww you poor honey. I hate bad dreams!!!! I used to have reoccurring dreams. In one a Grizzly would chase me until I couldnt run anymore, then I would just fall to the ground and give up. I always woke up before the bear got to me. I have never even seen a bear in real life. Weird huh?
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

skypper replied to bpcookie's response:
those chase dreams are crazy too...the one last night really bugged me because i thought i was awake because i was having trouble getting comfy and getting to sleep and then when i woke up i didn't know if i was really awake or still dreaming and was so confused and VERY anxious, my heart was pounding out of my chest practically...

bentandbroken responded:
A little advice for both of you.Always sleep next to the wall,with your partner in front.that way if a monster does come in while your asleep,he will have to eat through the first person before he eats you.that way you should have ample time to wake-up and jump out the window. your welcome,Gawd Im smart.Also Michelle,quit waking the bf up when hes snoring,it really pisses people off,I know.hope you get some better sleep.......
Royce
CAUTION : I make bad decisions.........

skypper replied to bentandbroken's response:
lmaooooo, i HAD to wake him up to check to see if i was REALLY awake..and thats some great advice about the monsters and it is EXACTLY what i do! I also make sure i wrap the blanket under my side and under my toes so nothing can get in that way! lolololol!!! geez i'm such a big baby fraidy cat! LOL

Spotlight: Member Stories

Rapid cycling BP1 and PTSD, with severe depressive episodes. I am on Lamictal and Risperidone.I am 47 yo, and I live in the SF bay area. Very happ...More

Helpful Tips

webmd smilies!
got these from caprice! : smile : : grin : : sillygrin : : eek : : lightsmile : : sheepish : : frown : : angry : : ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 29 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.