Skip to content

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
how i feel every second of my day....
depressedperson posted:
shaking
shivering
starting to cry
feeling so lonely
wanting to die
and if you tell people
the things that you do
they still don't know all of you
you start to cut
feeling the pain
realizing...
this isn't a game
the pain through your spine
you then start to whine
you wanna die
but you just don't know why
what's the point of living life if your going to suffer?

Take the Poll

whats the point of living life?
  • to keep yourself suffering
  • to cry yourself to sleep every night
  • to feel a stab when you look in the mirror
  • to be yelled at by your parents every day
  • to be depressed and think of suicide every day
vote
View Poll Results

slik_kitty responded:
the point of life is to see what's around the corner. you end life too soon and you'll never know what happens next.

bpcookie responded:
Hello Depressed, I think you should call your pdoc, if you have one and let him/her know how your feeling. You have been depressed for too long. You may need to have your meds tweaked.
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

depressedperson replied to bpcookie's response:
thanks...i'm not sure if i'm bi-popular, but I've been really depressed for too long. i don't take any medication either...what kind of doctor should i contact to figure out if i am bi-popular...i definitely think that its a possibility. get back to me soon

bpcookie replied to depressedperson's response:
To get a diag. you need to see a psychiatrist. First I would see your family Dr. to rule out any other illness. Hope that helps.
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

depressedperson replied to bpcookie's response:
thanks..it does! 1 thing though....how do i break it 2 them...like what do i say....how do i say it, what if they think i'm just going through a silly little teen phase?????? confused!

Dyanne48jj replied to depressedperson's response:
Hi Depp,
That is my nickname for you, as I cannot calla pretty young lady what your screen name is

When you say 'them' are you talking about your parents or the doc's office? Regardless, you be as honest as possible! Have you actually cut? How long have you been depressed? etcetc, you need to tell the doctor all of that.

Maybe you could consider printing the poem you wrote, is says it all in a nut-shell!

Take care of you sweetie! You are doing great becaue you realize you have a problem and want to deal with it. That is very mature.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 36 year old woman who was diagnosed bp 7 years ago. I still struggle a lot with my temper and moods but doing better lately.I grew up in sou...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.