Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
TRIGGERS!!! :)
Indiaguerita posted:
My husband and I broke out bed the other night during.............well............you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

You know what he said to me? (As we're cackling with laughter.)

"Should we finish?"

LOLOLOL

That's why I love that man.

-Laura

slik_kitty responded:
mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

actually my ex and i did that once. he he he

Indiaguerita replied to slik_kitty's response:
Good times, right?? It was fun. I love fun sex.

:))

-LJ

bpcookie responded:
laughing during sex is great, but it does kinda ruin the mood. We were having the time of our lives and I opened my eyes and looked down, there is my dog, looking up with a big smile on her face. LOL Like she was saying "whatcha guys doing?". After that, doggy gets locked out of the room.
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

ibex7 replied to bpcookie's response:
Hope this isn't interrupting a single gender thread, butt, Cookie. . . . I remember many funny sexy times when in the dark bedroom, my heart rate was up to about 140 and blood pressure was 160/110, when my dear wife would shatter the silence with a comment like, "Did you hear about the earthquake they had today in Japan???"

Or . . . "Did you know that little Bobby hit a baseball through the neighbor's picture window???"

Only women can cause men to laugh out loud when they really don't mean to. :)

skypper responded:
LOLOLOLOL, ahhhhh you guys....tee heee heee

bpcookie replied to ibex7's response:
ooohhhhh, she sounds like a complete turn on. lol

IrwinsLady replied to bpcookie's response:
LOL she does doesnt she hehehe
Am I just paranoid or am I just stoned. by Green Day, song: Basketcase

ibex7 replied to IrwinsLady's response:
Cookie and Taylor,

You guys should post using the new Sarcasm Font. You both can really put the grump in Grumpy Groupies.

IrwinsLady replied to ibex7's response:
LOL ibex
Am I just paranoid or am I just stoned. by Green Day, song: Basketcase

bpcookie replied to ibex7's response:
bbbuuuuaaawwwwaaaaaaa

Jaimarie_109 responded:
wow, that must have been some great sex...but yeah I love fun sex too, sometimes you have a do a lil extra to set the mood.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in Los Angeles, in the great state of California. You know, the one with the "Governator". I have been married to a very sweet man ...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 42 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.