Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
New To The Board.....
Jaimarie_109 posted:
Well I finally found a board where I can be myself....some people on webmd are so uptight...even when your trying to find out really important information....they post serious situations about their everyday life wanting complete strangers feedback...get the fb, and when it something they dont like in response to what they've posted they have a bf (im sure everybody knows what a bf means) I really dont understand that...but for the most part I like webmd, its very informal, and you can really meet nice people on this site, but im glad I can kick back on this board....so whats up guys? Im always willing to chat with new people, share ideas, and give great advice. A little abaout myself, im a 21 yr old female, with a beautiful 4month old baby girl. She is the joy of life. Im from Raleigh N.C....and work for blue cross & blue shield....well my bio is a little short and lame.....but whatever....lol :-)

Indiaguerita responded:
Welcome to the board. Have you been diagnosed with a Bipolar disorder?

Jaimarie_109 replied to Indiaguerita's response:
yes I have...

Jaimarie_109 replied to Indiaguerita's response:
im sorry, I didnt understand what you were asking, I was actually responding to something else, but wrote it under your reply....silly me, im sorry about that, but no I do not have bipolar disease.

bpcookie replied to Jaimarie_109's response:
The reason she was asking is because the majority of the ppl on this board have Bipolar, or Depression, or Anxiety probs, or phobias, or PTSD, or BPD, ..............the list goes on. I dont mind someone joining this board who doesnt have a mental illness as long as they respect the members, dont make fun of mental illnesses, dont attack anyone and dont upset the ppl here in any way. So, anyways, welcome to the board. :)
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

Jaimarie_109 replied to bpcookie's response:
Oh okay, thanks for letting me know that...and you dont have to worry about me disrespecting anybody on this board, I do understand the illness, and how that works. Thanks for welcoming me to the board. And I hope we can have fun and share each others opinions in a nice manner.
Thanks again....Jai'Marie ;-)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im 43. Was dx'ed BP1 and GAD about 6 years ago. Mainly deal with depression. Currently on lithium and wellbutrin. I have serax also but rarely (ra...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.