Skip to content

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
omg very funny!!!!!!
Jaimarie_109 posted:
I hope this is a place where I can come and just express all my feelings, if not oh well, im mad as hell rite now. Ok today at work, this girl walked by my desk and gave me an ( I want to kill you look) ok, really, so I gave her the same facial expression she gave me back. And then she walked away slowly....so when i did get the time to get up, i walked to t he break room and there she was talking to one of my other co-worker name j, this guy ive been liking for a while. Well when i walked in he wave and she still gave me the frowning face again...so this time i said whats the deal, why are you looking at me that way...she said then started smiling and told me she had a starring problem, she;s sorry and she was go talk to me about it, but she just wanted me to say something to her first cause she was scared to approach me. All i could do was laugh, but she was so serious.

bpcookie responded:
LOL She has a staring problem? Ive never heard of that
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

Jaimarie_109 replied to bpcookie's response:
me either, but she swore uo and down she has a serious problem to where she can help starring at people, it was crazy, and she still be looking at me, lol, I just pay her no attention.

bpcookie replied to Jaimarie_109's response:
Did you tell her that you had the cure for her problem? Then B***** slap her. lol Then say "there ya go, no more problem"
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

lol.....I really wish I cud do that, but I cant loose my job.

Just found out they moved her desk to the other side of the building...whheeew what a releif.....lol

depressedperson replied to Jaimarie_109's response:
lmaof! ur funny

Jaimarie_109 replied to depressedperson's response:
lol....really that was the funniest mess ever :-)

HeidiSue3 replied to Jaimarie_109's response:
If i were her I think I would want my desk to be moved anyway.

Jaimarie_109 replied to HeidiSue3's response:
And why would you say that?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Brittney. I love WebMD.. I got addicted to it at work because it was the only website I could access. Now, it's all I WANT to access! I...More

Helpful Tips

Next winter
Don't eat yellow snow. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.