Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
What Should I Do?
depressedperson posted:
I talk to my older bros and parents and friends and cousins AND EVERY1 about beinq depressed and desperately needinq to see a psych but my immediate family wont budge! i always brinq up the subject and they say the same thinq. theyr like we can talk 2 yhu so why do u need a stranqer to do somethinq that we can do? im startinq to cut now because it help a lot with releasinq my pain theyre not big cuyts, it just a stab with a needle so that no1 can see them, the scars fade easily and so i dont have to wear a lot of bracelets, but ive realized that a blade has seriously replaced a talk wid some1, i dont know what to do, and my school counselor is not an option because i HATE her shes like really mean and doesnt undersatnd shtii

bpcookie responded:
Hi Sweetie, good to see you again. Im so very sorry your having such a tough time. Its hard when loved ones dont understand. Have they even tried to learn about Bipolar?

Are you a member on the main board? Im sorry, I cant remember. We get ppl on this board who are only members here but arent on the main board. If you post there, then you will get many replies and the replies will come sooner.

http://exchanges.webmd.com/bipolar-disorder-exchange

Hope things get better honey. hugs
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

Jaimarie_109 responded:
Im really sorry you have to go through this at such a young age.....your very young and your a very pretty girl, you should be happy and enjoying life. But I advise you to get help, from somebody. If your love ones is not willing to help you along the way, then take action yourself. Because it is help out here, and their is somebody that can help you with your situation. Im 21 yrs old, and a while back I use to have these thoughts too. I was always depressed, and was never happy, I wasn't diagnosed with bi-polar or nothing like that, but I did have to take medication for my depression. I had suicidal thouoghts like twice in my life time. For some reason as I grew older, things changed, and I dont want to be too religious for you, but by the grace of GOD, he changed a lot for me. I know I dont know you that good, and we never chatted with each other before, but I do understand what your going through, and I will stick by your side. I will also keep you in my prayers. I really hope you get well, and everything gets better for you, Please keep me posted. And if you ever need somebody to talk, you can always talk to me, I will listen, and I will be here to help you in any way I can. Be safe sweetheart.....
**Jai'Marie**

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am happily married to BipolarGal. She is a handful and I love her.

Helpful Tips

Next winter
Don't eat yellow snow. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.