Skip to content

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Argh!!!
skypper posted:
So last night while I was tired I wasn't feeling sleepy so I decided to watch a movie on my netbook via netflix as I lay in bed...so up comes the bf around midnight or so and he's all like well if since you're awake why don't you call and pay the mortgage??? i said ok sure...then he just stands there and staring at me and says welllll??? aren't you gonna do it!? that just ppissed me off so i snapped back at him, i'll do it when i'm done! i hear him mumble something like ohhhh i didn't know what you're doing is SOOOOOO important...then he stomps off back downstairs...and i finished watching my movie

so when it ended i went down to go look for the statement and found it all ripped open on top of the desk...in comes the bf and says, don't worry about it, i already paid it...LOL, seriously???? the guy was upset because i didn't jump up and run and do what he said the second he told me to do it!! yeah...he's got some serious issues sometimes

so there's my vent for the day, just had to tell somebody cuz i cannot believe the way he tries to act sometimes, like i'm some sort of a trained seal! HMPHHHH!!!! I shoulda told him to go suck it!!! but didn't really feel like arguing
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Indiaguerita responded:
My husband isn't exactly like that...but this is what he does:

Hey...since you're up....can you pay the (Insert company name) bill?

Me: No problem...gimme just a sec.

Him: (approximately 15 seconds later) Hey...uh...have you paid that bill yet?

Me: Um...No....but don't worry...I will get to it in just a second.

Him: (10 seconds later) Can you show me how to do it? And I can take over from now on?

Me: Can't you just give like five f$#%^^@ minutes so I can finish what I'm doing?

Him: Have you taken your pill today?

Me:.........Please...............just.................get out.

Him: No! You #$^^$%^$ get out you @#$@#%^ $#^#$%.

Me: ***EXPLOSION OF EXPLETIVES and possible throwing of fists*****

Then...once we wind down we usually end up having make up sex.

*sigh*

-LJ

Indiaguerita replied to Indiaguerita's response:
Bipolar at it's finest, right?

bentandbroken replied to Indiaguerita's response:
sounds like you two just need to "listen up" when we say jump,you say how high,get it?
CAUTION : I make bad decisions.........

bpcookie responded:
OMG, like watching a movie isnt important? Is he stupid or something. geez. Also, your Bipolar, doesnt he know that doing such a thing will cause you to go bipolar all over his ass?
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

slik_kitty replied to Indiaguerita's response:
exactly why i don't have a guy. i can do what i want, when i want and no one can tell me otherwise. he he he

bpcookie replied to Indiaguerita's response:
LMAO OMG, now how did I know you were gonna say that you guys had make up sex??? hehehe Damn girl, you havent been on the board that long and I already know you.

skypper replied to bpcookie's response:
OMG I really don't know, but he should know better by now than to act that way with me, the more anyone tries to tell me to do something the more I say they can kiss my big ass and do it them-damn-selves!!!
Normally I'm asleep by that time, or pretending to be asleep so I'm not bothered...it's like is 20 minutes really going to make a difference in the middle of the damn night??? It all goes through same business day.

skypper replied to Indiaguerita's response:
LJ, at least you guys eventually make up and with make up sex too, woohooo, bu that doesn't happen here

skypper replied to bentandbroken's response:
nope i don't get it, and i certainly don't "jump" for anyone

bpcookie responded:
Im a very lucky girl, me and hubby dont fight or disagree 99% of the time. The half of a percent that we disagree, its nothing much, no raised voices and the argument doesnt last very long. The other 1/2, well I would have to say that most of the time its me getting all bitchy, stomping around, saying an F word here and there and him calling me "crabby britches" LOL not *bitches* but *britches* lol

Many years ago when I was over weight, me and hubby both went on a diet. So one day Im pigging out on ice cream and he says "you cant lose weight if you eat ice cream". Big FRIGGIN mistake. Thats NOT something to say to a Bipolar woman. I stood up, walked out back, and threw the bowl of ice cream along with the spoon over the back fence. I just chucked it as hard and as far as I could, right into the back field. My hubby looked over the fence and all he said was "but that was our good bowl and spoon".

bpcookie replied to bentandbroken's response:
Oh Royce, a typical man. You just dont understand us Bipolar women. Ya dont wanna piss us off. I have a great story. When I was 22 yrs old I was dating a real jack ass. He was a mama's boy and still living at home. So one night I get pissed off and started to drive my car away. The jerk jumps on the side of my car, hangs on while Im driving down the road and he reaches in and turns off my car and takes my keys. I jump out of the car, grab him by the hair and I start smashing his face against my car, yelling at him to drop my keys. LOL. His mama comes running down the road yelling his name. She had to come and save her little boy from the Bipolar byatch. LOL

skypper replied to bpcookie's response:
LOL

ibex7 replied to skypper's response:
Persosnally Guys and Gals,

I think the Military draft should be re-instituted. Really, all of us should know the feeling when awakened at three in the morning to a graveley gruff voice that yells, "Gett uuuupp!!"

After a while, you learn to listen carefully to whatever follows, and do your best to get it done. I loved my Training Instructor.

Hee hee.

bpcookie replied to ibex7's response:
Ok Goat, so your telling us that your crazy??!!! We already knew that.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Sixty seven year old bp II, recently retired widower with lots of family love available to me. I escape the stigma of my illness by coming here, where...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 42 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.