Skip to content

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Dermatologist Test Results Back
bpcookie posted:
Hey peeps, I wrote a longer post earlier and I forgot to hit save, so it went poof.

As some of you know I saw the Dermatologist to have a spot on my chest checked. She removed some of it to do a biopsy. Results came back today. Its skin cancer. Of course it is, I have nothing but bad luck. But its Basal Cell Cancer which they can remove and it doesnt usual spread. So I get it removed May 12th.

The girl who called to give me that fab. news sounded like she was nervous to how I would react. Im sure they get ppl who freak out. I held it together pretty good, until I hung up. Started crying and I was pissed off as well. Im so very tired of all these illnesses. Whats next?

Thanks for listening peeps. hugs
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

Jaimarie_109 responded:
aaawwww I feel for you, I dont wanna say I feel sorry for you, cause their is nothing to feel sorry for, everything happens for a reason, and sometimes you wonder why me GOD?, we never get a answer, but GOD does not put too much on we cant bare, and I have faith in you, you will be okay, and that skin cancer will be removed from your body, this I know, Well on that note, be safe, stay blessed, and have a great rest of the day :-)
***Jai'Marie***

bpcookie replied to Jaimarie_109's response:
Hey Jaimarie, thanks hun. Big hugs to you
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

Jaimarie_109 replied to bpcookie's response:
:-) your very much welcome!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder in November 2010. I'm currently on Lithium (300mg 3x/day) and have been seeing a therapist since August 2010...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.