Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Easter already
HeidiSue3 posted:
Ahh!!! How does easter sneak up on you. Christmas at least there is ads and warnings to prepare you. Easter just comes out of the blue and also is never the same time of the month or even month.

Got all the chocolate bunnies(Why the heck do I buy them one of my kids never ate theirs from last year) I have seen them for sale at Fred Meyer I wonder if I could take it back and get my money back heehee.

Then what happened to hard boiled eggs instead I have to stay up for ever stuffing those darn things and then hiding them which means probably inside since they are predicting rain.

Hope you all enjoy easter.

HeidiSue3 responded:
okay my computer is a personality of its own and likes to double post.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i'm 34 with bp. on seroquel, prozac, geodon and buspar. stable as of right now. i have two boys 15 & 10 who are my world.

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 42 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.