Skip to content

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
cooooookie!!!
ana_dote posted:
Hey girl!! Just randomly decided to stop by cuz I got a new job and am careful will internet access but figure webmd is "safe"...well...safe-ER....LOL

MISS YOU! Man I'm so out of touch with you! You must fill me in on your life!!!! :D

*huggles and nip twists!*

bpcookie responded:
Hey honey bunny, my little buddy, its so good to hear from you. I think of you often. I know you think of me too, when your in the shower. lolhhheee I will have to send you a msg some time and fill you in on all that is going on. smoochies g/f
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

ana_dote replied to bpcookie's response:
yeah I don't have internet right now....stupid bills! lol but you can e-mail me any time you like....I think of you allll the time in the shower when i'm nekkid and hot n steamy n .....well....you get the idea... ;)

did I tell you I'm engaged??? I've been dating this amaaaaazing girl since september and I proposed on my bday in feb :) it may seem quick to some, but we're so perfect for each other I don't give a crap about what anyone else says! :)

no actual wedding plans yet...we're basically married anyway...living together, joint bank account lol...well anyhoo...hit me up woman!!

bpcookie replied to ana_dote's response:
ROFLMAO oh, I always knew you had the hots for me.

OMG, your engaged? No you didnt tell me. aaaawwwwww thats so sweet. Im so very very happy for you honey. But does that mean you wont think about me when your in the shower? ;)

I will have to send an email and tell ya all the crap thats been going on and you will have to tell me, in detail, about your woman. muahs
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 34, single mom of 3 yr. old. I live in the NW... I paint and do anything else that has to do with art. (Sewing, crafts, beads, cards, scrapboo...More

Helpful Tips

Next winter
Don't eat yellow snow. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.