Skip to content

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Boo
Bildo2 posted:
Just wanted say say hello to everyone, i havn't been on here in like forever... Cookie i have missed you dearly sweetie and snowy too,,,,, all of you really... Anyways hi's n stuff to all the oldies and the newbies, imma try to start making an appearance here and there... HUGS N STUFF
Hugs n Stuff

slik_kitty responded:
hi bildo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bpcookie responded:
BBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOO, where the Hell have you been? You get your butt back on the board I or will have to get a search party to find ya and drag you back. Its so good to see ya. You take care of yourself and dont be a stranger....stranger.
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

IrwinsLady responded:
hey sweetie its good to see you again. try to come by more often okay.
Am I just paranoid or am I just stoned. by Green Day, song: Basketcase

Bildo2 replied to IrwinsLady's response:
Im going to try to get back in the habit of being around, like everyday like i used to be ... You have all been warned lol
Hugs n Stuff

skypper replied to Bildo2's response:
uh-ohhhhhhh :eek:

bpcookie replied to Bildo2's response:
LOL hey, do you know how many times Ive almost called you Dildo, instead of Bildo? LOL. Not that I think you are one, its just thats how my mind works. They didnt call me Gutter Ball for nuttin.

bpcookie replied to skypper's response:
Michelle kissy face, its good to see ya back on the board. Hey, speaking of Dildos, is yours still in good working order?? LOL You know, the best b/f you have ever had. Mr. Bbbbrrrr Bbbbrrrr? Boy, this post is going down hill. Who started all this dirty talk anyways? Im gonna tell.

bpcookie replied to skypper's response:
Michelle kissy face, its good to see ya back on the board. Hey, speaking of Dildos, is yours still in good working order?? LOL You know, the best b/f you have ever had. Mr. Bbbbrrrr Bbbbrrrr? Boy, this post is going down hill. Who started all this dirty talk anyways? Im gonna tell.

skypper replied to bpcookie's response:
oh yes mine is in tip top shape! as you know i had to get a replacement and so far so good it brr brrr's me all the way to funky town ;) LOLOLOLOLOLOL and i love it cuz it never talks back! :p

Bildo2 replied to bpcookie's response:
LMAO!! I know i almost call myself that too lol..... My friend kelly calls me stain or hole lol we all have the gutter mindset i think :)
Hugs n Stuff

skypper replied to skypper's response:
wth was i thinking??? i dont even remembe rwriting that ^ up there! huhhhh, oh welll...i guess howdy y'all and see you again soon

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder in November 2010. I'm currently on Lithium (300mg 3x/day) and have been seeing a therapist since August 2010...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.