Skip to content

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Traumatized for life! lol
ddnos posted:
Ok, missys, with you and your damn sausages!! I had to stop at the store yesterday to pick up a few things, and I was hungry and so wanted to get something that I could eat on the way home. So I stopped by the deli section and picked up something first thing before I forgot (lol, yeah, forgot i was hungry lol)

So, what do I get? A friggen sausage on a stick!!!!! Roflol!! (They really ARE delicious! - THOSE kind are, anywa lol)

Ok, but THAT wasn't the bad part! Because I purchased a bit more than intended, I had to carry groceries with both hands; therefore, couldn't eat on the way home. So, what do I do? As soon as I got out of the store, there is a pole with area all around it you can sit on (oh, and NO pun intended with the "pole" lol get your minds outta the gutter!) So, realizing what I was about to eat, I sat as far out of the way of visibility from people as I could because I felt self conscious eating a sausage on a stick!!! Why?? Because I thought of our "sausage/taco" posts and I was getting grossed out with every bite of that thing, AND, thinking that anyone who saw me eating that thing was thinking the same thing!! Roflol

So thanks, guys, for making my sausage on a stick experience a traumatizing one!! LOL

Next time, I'm getting a taco! Roflol

Debbie

melly2210 responded:
You are so very welcome!!! And just so you are aware, I'd have eaten that sausage out in the open and screwed with people! LOL

IrwinsLady replied to melly2210's response:
you would Melly LOL
Am I just paranoid or am I just stoned. by Green Day, song: Basketcase

melly2210 replied to IrwinsLady's response:
And I'd have had one of those giant pickles for dessert....You know? The kind that comes in the pouch of pickle juice? The kind you have to sort of suck on the end or risk getting covered in juice? I'm evil I tell ya!

ddnos replied to melly2210's response:
LOL Mel, I'm sure you have, and I'm sure if I were there with you, you'd do it even worse to try to embarrass me. lol

ibex7 replied to ddnos's response:
Hey Girl,

Love your style and sensitivity to the topic at hand. I think you are hilarious!

Marry me, Debbie. - goat

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
gooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bpcookie replied to melly2210's response:
LMAO omg, why has it taken me so long to see this post??? friggin pickle. mmmmmmmm. Are you talking about those huge pickles that you can barely fit in your mouth?
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

bpcookie responded:
Have you ever seen the SNL skit, schweddy balls and scheddy wiener?

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/nprs-delicious-dish-schweddy-balls/2846/

bpcookie replied to bpcookie's response:
correction, schweddy wiener.

Ggarret replied to bpcookie's response:
There is an ice cream now named that.

bpcookie replied to Ggarret's response:
OMG, yea, I heard something about that. Ben and Jerries ice cream, right??

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey. My name is Robin. I am from NC. I live on a farm. I have a 22 year ald son. I am a rapid cycling bipolar. I have been off and off meds for 20 plu...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.