Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Role Playing Or Your Fantasies
bpcookie posted:
Ok peeps, new post. Tell me some stories of your *role playing* or *fantasies* or even just some kinda kinky stories. I know Melly has many many kinky stories. lol
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

IrwinsLady responded:
cant say mine its a little snm or demonic LMAO
Am I just paranoid or am I just stoned. by Green Day, song: Basketcase

bpcookie replied to IrwinsLady's response:
LOL oh NO way. SNM??? Not our sweet little Tay. No way!!!! Tell me tell me tell me, lol. pretty please.

bpcookie replied to bpcookie's response:
I do the whole Catholic girl thing. I have a very short, pleated, red and black skirt, a white button up top. I put my hair into a pony tail. Then I go through this whole skit about how Im and 18 yr old virgin who had just escaped from Catholic school and my name is Mary, as in the Virgin Mary. I go on to say how I want to hide out at *my hubbies* place and I say how I will do ANYTHING that he wants me to. That I want him to save me from my virginity. Then, he does save me. lol

melly2210 responded:
Why am I the one with all the kinky tales? Hmmm? I tell ya I am innocent!!! LOL

Actually, I tend to lean towards the side of the fence with Tae....gotta ask me off board though. Most of my stuff I've done and experimented with already. HEHE.

Scoots off holding desperately to the halo that's about to fall off my head.

DizzyJgirl responded:
I am not going there. Its just wrong. lol

Unfortunately...I don't know if it is age or meds or both...my fantasies are rather boring these days.

ibex7 responded:
It's a breezy night with a distinct chill in the air. By the dim lights of the street and on the porches, I make my way up the walk, present in hand, and ring the bell.
My red baseball cap is clean and creased, and my t-shirt is stenciled with the name of my company. BING-BONG.
Then suddenly this inebreated woman slings open the door, throws some wrapped candy at me, puts her arms around my neck and tells me how much she loves my costume.

Sheeeesh! I'm only the Pizza delivery boy! (But I'm not going to tell her that. Hee hee)

bpcookie replied to ibex7's response:
ROFLMAO re- inebriated woman. LOL. hhhmmm sounds like me.

So, you have the innocent-pizza-delivery-boy-who-gets-the-welcomed-attentions-of-the-inebriated-lonely-house-wife fantasy? lol

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
that was a pretty long and involved fantasy goat. got any more?

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
Yea, that was pretty inventive. I think I may buy a pizza delivery girl outfit and deliver my body to my husband. Hold the pepperoni please.

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
It;s 7:30PM, My flight has been delayed by two hours due to storms moving across JFK. No reason to hurry now since I am single and I've already called my date to tell her we can go out some other time.
I daudle at the luggage carousel, picking up my suitcase of a week's laundry and head for the exit.
Outside a taxi is waiting and I ask if the driver will take me to the Marriot Hotel. He motions with his thumb for me to get in the back seat. It is then that I notice the pretty flight attendant from first class, that served my dinner. Eyes meeting mine, with her long brown hair over one shoulder and wearing fresh make-up, she says, "I'll be going to the Marriot, too."
Alright if we share the cab?

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
oooooooooooooo kinky!

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
It beats going out to dinner on Friday night and hitting on a few waitresses, eh, Kitty?
There are times you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.

bpcookie replied to ibex7's response:
LMAO OMG, you should write Romance Novels.

IrwinsLady replied to bpcookie's response:
okay lets say role play. he is the victim and im the neck biting blood sucking vampire. sum up for him is cuffed and chained to bed, knife dragging and hot wax, ball-gagged and blindfolded. thats all im saying.
Am I just paranoid or am I just stoned. by Green Day, song: Basketcase

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Brittney. I love WebMD.. I got addicted to it at work because it was the only website I could access. Now, it's all I WANT to access! I...More

Helpful Tips

Next winter
Don't eat yellow snow. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.