Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Is it just me?
DizzyJgirl posted:
Or is it a little odd when someone out of the blue replies to a post that is 2 years old?

slik_kitty responded:
yeah, i'm thinking the same thing. coming on in the guise of helping, but picking a post that is years old and the proceeding to tell cookie what's wrong with her. not someone who is there to get help or offer any true help.

bpcookie responded:
LOL oh yea. Me and Kitty were thinking the same exact thing. A newbie, who digs up a two year old post, replies only to that post and says such a weird thing??? Yea, odd indeed. Kinda coincidental, but I did a search on Psychology, in the search box on the main board, of course there were many posts with that word used in it. But one person really stood out. Someone back around Christmas time had written that they took Psychology in college. This particular person had major issues with me and some of the other members on the board. Christmas night was the last time that we saw this person. Although I had a good feeling that it wouldnt be the last time. I figured this person would come back using a different name. hhhhmmmmm. I could be wrong, but then again, what if Im right?
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

IrwinsLady replied to bpcookie's response:
is it who i think it is? miss know-it-all?
Am I just paranoid or am I just stoned. by Green Day, song: Basketcase

bpcookie replied to IrwinsLady's response:
Well, Im sure Miss Know-it-all visits the board and posts under false names from time to time. Also she likes to send in her buddies to do her dirty work because she doesnt have the guts to do it on her own. Then we have the person that was around Christmas time who HATED Christmas and expected everyone else to be just as miserable as her and she hated me along with some other members. So, who ever looked up that 2 yr old post was just trying to stir up trouble.

Back around Feb. I got a perverted email from a so-called-guy, but of course it wasnt from a guy, it was from Miss know-it-all. She thinks Im too stupid to figure out who it is. I copied the email and gave it to the police so that they could put it in a file that contains other fun things she has done.

At least all the words in the email was spelled correctly.

IrwinsLady replied to bpcookie's response:
oh no

blackeyedpea44 replied to bpcookie's response:
Hi sorry I know that I am replying to something 3 weeks old . No I am just worried now that i know that there is a weird person replying to peoples posts, I hope that they don't reply to any of mine. I don't really like to be messed with mentally. Thats really mean that someone would do that especially to people w/ depression. These communities are for support. Is there anything to be worried about? Thanks.

slik_kitty replied to blackeyedpea44's response:
nothing for you to worry about. if it's who we think it is, there will only be replies to a few of us, not to everyone.

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Just my denial that shape shifting is not my bag. I'll always be the Ol' Goat, and, after generally failing at academia, I have chosen to major in humor, fun, and feeling good. Grumpy Group or not, I'm selling funny stuff to laugh at. goat
There are times you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.

melly2210 replied to bpcookie's response:
Feb was when I had the "issues" with said person. Or at least the majority of them. She definately still lurks. I missed this incident. Crazy busy lately. Sorry cookie!

IrwinsLady replied to melly2210's response:
hey Melly!!!!! yeah Feb was bad for some of us. hugs.

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
the more funny stuff the better. he he he

bpcookie replied to melly2210's response:
Hey, its not a problem. We have grown quite used to this kinda thing. We actually expect it. LOL. Im sure that we will get a flood of *this persons* friends in Dec........again. You can always tell who they are because they will start complaining about how Christmas makes them sssssoooooo sad and they will go on and on about it and they will want everyone else to be just as miserable as them on Christmas. They will complain about how they have no friends.Then they will start to complain about me and the group of mean girls on the board who wont allow anyone else into their group. Same ole crap.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im 43. Was dx'ed BP1 and GAD about 6 years ago. Mainly deal with depression. Currently on lithium and wellbutrin. I have serax also but rarely (ra...More

Helpful Tips

webmd smilies!
got these from caprice! : smile : : grin : : sillygrin : : eek : : lightsmile : : sheepish : : frown : : angry : : ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 29 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.