Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Important Questions
bpcookie posted:
1. How many licks does it take?

2. If you had to, would you?

3. 69, 96, or 99?

4. Where did you put it?

5. Ever wonder where it came from?

6. up or down?

7. While driving?

8. How much did you pay for it?

9. How many times a day have you been there?

10. ?
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

slik_kitty responded:
ummmmmmmm.................cookie done lost it. lol

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
LOL

ddnos responded:
1. How many licks does it take? - as many as it takes

2. If you had to, would you? - twist my arm

3. 69, 96, or 99? - 22

4. Where did you put it? - if I knew that, then I wouldn't be looking for it, now would I?

5. Ever wonder where it came from? - always, but then I discovered one moon lit night, that they come from the planet Uranus - I was like, "Duh!" lol

6. up or down? - Ok, so that all depends on the direction you are facing, you know?

7. While driving? - Absolutely NOT! Do you want to get in a wreck? Sheeeeeeeeeeesh!

8. How much did you pay for it? - I will never tell, but let's just say it's in the realm of 6 digits.

9. How many times a day have you been there? - don't you think that's a bit too personal to ask?

10. ? - How many times does the wind blow when a candle is burning bright in the barn?

bpcookie replied to ddnos's response:
LMAO oh boy. Your a trip girl.

ddnos replied to bpcookie's response:
Why thank you, Cookie, and it was a fun trip at that!

ibex7 replied to ddnos's response:
Try as I might, ddnos, I cannot think of any of the answers to Cookies questions that are more correct than yours. Here's to the brilliant light bulb over your head. . . . . (Goat signs off and runs to the barn to see if the candle is still lit)
There are times you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.

ddnos replied to ibex7's response:
Well Duh, goat! Dontcha think that goes without saying, i mean, c'mon, we're talking about me, dontcha know?

Debbie rolls her eyes in disbelief as she walks away from her computer........lol

Roflol - couldn't resist lol

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.