Skip to content

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Calling all Grumpies!
ddnos posted:
I don't know why I'm calling all grumpies, but I am, so just get over here, Ok? I mean after all, I asked nicely! Oh wait, not supposed to ask nicely when I'm grumpy, so, let me rephrase that.......Hey, you grumpies out there, get your sorry aspes over here or I'm going to have vent hairy frogs all over you; and we all know what that means, right?

So c'mon everyone, first things first, who can define (for those who don't know) what venting hairy frogs mean? Get on your thinking cap (put a frog on your head) and come up with some good answers!

FirstPrevious12NextLast

bpcookie responded:
Ok venting hairy frogs: Hairy frogs live in Alaska. They are hairy because it keeps them warm but when the frogs take a vacation to Florida its too hot for them, so they must vent themselves. You know, like a car vent. Its a way to keep themselves cool when they are in hot weather. Yup, thats it.
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

slik_kitty responded:
ssshhhhhhhhh i'm sleeping.

ddnos replied to bpcookie's response:
LOL Cookie, very good answer! I couldn't expect any less from you! lol

ibex7 replied to ddnos's response:
Debbie,

Here's biology lesson #12 regarding venting hairy frogs.

Male rana pippins may be used for pregnancy testing of humans. Urine of the patient is injected intra-abdominaly into the frogs and, 4 hours later, by the increased level of HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) will cause sperm to appear in the reptile's urine. This can be seen on microscopic examination. NEAT, HUH? Frogs are our friends!

(you couldn't be expecting, could you?) - goat
There are times you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
a ddgoat baby!!!!!!

melly2210 responded:
Here....

Hairy frogs grow course, curly hair. Men suffer immensely from hairy frogs. Hehe!

Not really on the boards or posting simply cause...well...I do believe you know who is back with a vengeance and I ain't posting diddly squat for you know who's personal use. (Why do I feel like I am referring to He Who Shall Not Be Named aka Valdamorte? LOL)

ddnos replied to ibex7's response:
goat, i be so confused

Of course, you're confused, ddnos. Hairy frog venting is a close cousin of cheese cutting, and in most social circles, is, likewise, unacceptable. - goat

Hey goat, that's all you had to say, i.e. that hairy frog venting is a close cousin of cutting the cheese - I'd of understood it right away! Sheeeeeeeeesh! lol

Hee hee You socialites are so debonaire. Pretty classy, Debbie!

Goat...but of course!

bpcookie replied to ddnos's response:
Kookoo for cocopuffs.

Your post made think of cocopuffs and now Im hungry. Thanks a bunch Debbie. lol

DizzyJgirl replied to bpcookie's response:
My son brought one of his friends home for a few minutes while he was picking something up. I wasn't thinking and went walking out to the kitchen were they were. My son left the room and I was talking to his friend and suddenly it hit me that I was standing there in my pjs! (nothing racy but still embarrassing!). I left the room as soon as I could.

bpcookie replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
LMAO Oh honey bunny, btdt but worse. I was sitting at the computer in a pair of shorts and my bra, my kid walks in with a guy friend so I waved and said Hi, just a bit of small talk. I had forgotten that I was in my bra. From that day forward anytime I ran into that guy or drove past him I would purposely wave to him. That poor guy would just look down all embarrassed. lol

Spotlight: Member Stories

About Me I live in Arizona. I've been married for 15 yrs to a total sweet heart. I met my husband in a chat room. I also have a beautiful daughte...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.