Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Spam Emails That Make Me Laugh
bpcookie posted:
I keep getting a message from a girl named Sarah that says "LETS F****". Ok, Im guessing that Sarah is a nymphomaniac cause she just wont leave me alone. Now Jody P. wants me also. Im sorry girls, but Im taken.

Then I keep getting emails from different ppl and different companies who want to enlarge my penis. uuuuuummmmm......

Also I just won 2 million dollars!!!! yipppeeeee. hhhmmm but I also have different countries wanting to give me money too and a few widows and I have been waiting 5 yrs now for some of that money to arrive. Stupid post office.

Facebook soul mate has found that 11 ppl want to date me. Im sure that one of them is that nympho. Sarah.

LocalHookUps sent me some emails and told me that I have been invited for sex. How kind of them to think of me.
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

DizzyJgirl responded:
lol...you are a popular girl. Love the new picture too.

I got one today that said my bedroom will sizzle!

Have a good weekend sweets and don't overdo your activities...get some rest.

mercygive responded:
I just got an email from American Airlines that my ticket for New Orleans next month was ready 'just click to confirm'. If I had reserved a ticket, I would have chosen a different airlines! Oh, maybe I'll go anyway. I have some beads and I've never stood on the balcony, screamed and showed off my big boobies. Maybe I'll meet Sarah. I bet she can make the bed sizzle lol

ibex7 responded:
Hey Cooks,

Even the goat got a letter this week from some London Attorney who said I would inherit $8.1 million if only I would return a visit to his website! The guy's name was Neary and when I looked up the name, I found many references to geneology. My dearest goat mentor tells me to watch out for these scams, they look for vulnerable (perhaps bipo?) folks ssto hit on. Be fair, Sugar, but BEWARE!
There are times you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.

bpcookie replied to mercygive's response:
LMAO I bet Sarah already has lots of beads. lol. Ive never done the balcony thing to get beads but I did go to a big night club that was celebrating Mardi Gras and I did do the shirt thing to get beads then. That was back in my younger, crazier, throw-caution-to-the-wind days.

bpcookie replied to ibex7's response:
8 mill? uuuggghhhh and I only won 2 mill. But I did get an email from Sarahs friend today, she wants to do me too. LOL

bpcookie replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
So Sarah is bothering you also eh? lol

bpcookie responded:
Now somebody wants me to hook up with a local lady. Its probably that damn Sarah again.

bpcookie responded:
aaaahhhhhh oh no, now Becky wants my body in the worst way. lol. Who is becky?

DoOvers responded:
Oh cookie I don't know what to say lol...leave it up to you, creative and funny for sure. The legulize it one ah forget it, that one is fuc33ed for life. Alright, the email address that I have had for two years now that I do not give out to anyone except people I know or have a pretty dam good feeling aren't going to hit me somehow got nailed about six weeks ago. There was a sporadic email chain with my ex and a sender with a same first initial replies I open and am blasted with "send an ambulance for your penis" alert? I was pissed. Don't think she would do that, in fact know she wouldn't and haven't seen anything since so I think I was able to shut it down before it became a hazard. I have had no more warnings regarding my penis since

bpcookie replied to DoOvers's response:
Well hello there new member. Im gonna have to remind myself that your name is DoOvers and not @#%$#*!**. I come <------> close to calling you @#$*!@$# (I spelled it wrong) every time.

OMG!!! DoOvers LOL thats priceless. So sorry to laugh. I know you said that you were pissed about it, but I couldnt help but giggle with the image of an ambulance driving off with your penis. hhhmmm Im wondering, at the hospital would they try to revive it by shocking it or mouth to ********. That image is waaaaaayyyyy funny.

Anyways D.O. welcome to the board.

HLB13 replied to bpcookie's response:
Thank You bpcookie & I understand way too well .

Mental Hug ! ! !

ddnos responded:
Cookie, why won't Sarah email me? I feel jipped! <pout> I'm going to sit in the corner and eat worms. lol

bpcookie replied to HLB13's response:
mental hug right back at ya

bpcookie replied to ddnos's response:
I will forward all her emails to you. Then you can go out with her. LOL

Spotlight: Member Stories

Sixty seven year old bp II, recently retired widower with lots of family love available to me. I escape the stigma of my illness by coming here, where...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 42 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.