Skip to content

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Drugs And Thier Side Effects
HLB13 posted:
You all have heard the side effects on the drugs out there to help us, Right. So, Why pick on marijuana, So bad ? ? ?

bpcookie responded:
Who is picking on marijuana? I dont think I have met Marijuana yet. Is he a new person to the board?
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

HLB13 replied to bpcookie's response:
Thank You , I needed the "LOL."

I use marijuana for my epilepsy.

Just people talk about how bad the side effects are with it. But have you heard the commercials on the other stuff for you out thier to stop other things.

I was just wondering, If others seeing what I'm seeing in commerials.

bpcookie replied to HLB13's response:
Hello HLB, if marijuana help you then more power to you. I dont understand why ppl would talk about side effects when other meds cause bad side effects too. I take pain meds and they have some undesirable side effects but I still take them because they help my pain.

What things have you seen on commercials? Im not sure if I saw them or not.

Oh and welcome to the board
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

HLB13 replied to bpcookie's response:
Thank you for the welcome aboard. That some of the drugs can give you seizures, Real bad memory loss, Next time you see a add for a drug, look onthe bottom of the add or listen to what they are saying are the side affects.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bpcookie, Question : Your age ? ? ?
Just wondering .

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi there. I am from the Cleveland area. I am married and have a beautiful one year old. I have been dealing with depression for 10 + years. I was dx t...More

Helpful Tips

Next winter
Don't eat yellow snow. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.