Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
SEX!!
bpcookie posted:
Ok, so I dont have to be quite as careful on this board as I do the main board. I havent been able to have sex for a very long time because my LSC causes way way too much pain. The pain was so severe that I didnt even want to try it at all. I thought our sex life was over. Our sex life together (me and hubby's) is very important to me.

So last night I took my Lorazepam and Lunesta together, boy did I feel like I was all kinds of stoned. lol. Anyways I was brave enough to jump my old man. hahaha. ok, so it wasnt really like that, it was more like this. We just took it very very slowly. I was in control so that we could stop if it got painful. We kinda leaned this way or that way, slid over, rolled over, anything to make it more comfortable. So yea, OMG, we did it!!!! May sound like nothing to some of you but to me its like a HUGE step.

I wanted to run around the block screaming "I HAD SEX, I HAD SEX......" This is like huge news. Its like someone climbing Mount Everest. Maybe I will get my picture in the paper with the headline readind *Cookie Finally Does The Hokey Pokey*
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

melly2210 responded:
Wooohooo!! See? It can be done. Good for you (and your hubby!)

slik_kitty responded:
yay!

beej5 responded:
wwwooooohhhhooooo for u.

beej.

ddnos responded:
Wooooo hoooooooooooo Cookie! lol

bpcookie responded:
Thanks everyone. I was just so happy when I woke up the next day. I really did want to run around and cheer.

Your all the best and thanks for understanding my difficulties.

IrwinsLady responded:
alright Cookster! i bet you feel great!!!
Am I just paranoid or am I just stoned. by Green Day, song: Basketcase

ibex7 responded:
Personal Question, Cookie,

Did your dh jump up to put on his jogging shoes to run around the block with you, or did he just roll over and fall asleep? Hee hee. (Goat baaad)
There are times you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.

bpcookie replied to ibex7's response:
LMAO take a guess. LOL

melly2210 replied to bpcookie's response:

bpcookie replied to melly2210's response:
LMAO hilarious

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey. My name is Robin. I am from NC. I live on a farm. I have a 22 year ald son. I am a rapid cycling bipolar. I have been off and off meds for 20 plu...More

Helpful Tips

Next winter
Don't eat yellow snow. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.