Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Livng a "DOUBLE LIFE"
An_243890 posted:
Wow!!!! Don't know exactly where to start accept to say i'm married living a double life.My husband and I are both 42 years old and have been married since we were 17.We have 3 children ages 23,20,8.Just last year I have been really going out to clubs and meetn other men while there and i'm addicted to the attention.When i leave I tell my hubby one thing than sneak somewhere else.I have never before cheated on my hubby untill recently.I can truly say and I know people will disagree with me but i do luv my hubby.But im not IN LUV anymore,I believe theres a diffrence.My hubby will give me the world if he could,he luvs me soooo much that sometimes i think its SMOTHERING!! and jus too much for me.I'm thinkn maybe because i was tied down so early with a family,and now my kids are grown accept for one that im making up for lost time.'I DONT KNOW jus a thought.If my hubby knew what I was really up to it would litteraly kill him. I'm not out to hurt him @ all, but i need to do what i need to do to stay happy.PLEASE!!! dont judge me jus tryn to figure this thing out that we call life.ITS A B*&$% than we die.

ddnos responded:
I don't think any of us have to judge you because you've already judged yourself. You know the difference beteen right and wrong, but right now, the wrong just feels too good and you think it's making you happy. You are saying all of this out loud to try to justify it to yourself - but you know what's right and wrong. I don't have to judge you - you have done that yourself.

Debbie

inlandcutie1969 replied to ddnos's response:
Hello!!! yeap ur exactly right

ibex7 replied to ddnos's response:
Agree with your considered assesment here. A person of any other sex might be called a "ROGUE."
There are times you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in Los Angeles, in the great state of California. You know, the one with the "Governator". I have been married to a very sweet man ...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.