Skip to content

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Menopause, I Totally Understand Now!!!
bpcookie posted:
Ok, Ive got this Menopause thing all figured out now.

In your 20's and 30's, you are prime mating material. We are happy, cheerful, not a care in the world. We have healthy, beautiful, shiny hair. No wrinkles, your face is flawless. Breasts are nice and perky, like they are saying "Look at me". Rear end is firm, round, no jiggle when you wiggle. Men look at you, licking their lips and drooling. You smell good and look good, perfect for mating.

Then *rolling eyes* Menopause hits. Your hair starts to fall out, your face breaks out, your breasts are now tucked into your grannie panties, your ass flaps when you walk, your face now has so many wrinkles that it looks like a road map, your breath changes, your bodies odor changes, your crabby one minute and crying the next. Men look away and gag. Mating season is now over.

You see, menopause makes us women so unattractive, smelly and so bitchy that there is no way in Hell a man is going to want to mate with us. Mother nature really has this thing all figured out. I HATE her.
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

IrwinsLady responded:
im in menopause and im 28 but i know you know why. and you know what? like me you are still pretty no matter how you feel you look. and you got a great hubby who loves you.
Am I just paranoid or am I just stoned. by Green Day, song: Basketcase

bpcookie replied to IrwinsLady's response:
well sweet heart, you have a good husband now too. I just read on the board that you were on your honeymoon, how neat!!!!! You must tell me all about it. I want details g/f!!! lol. Congrats dahling. muahs

IrwinsLady replied to bpcookie's response:
well i had a two day honeymoon, but it wasnt fun. we did a bunch of running around doing legal stuff bc his disability and now im in the picture so its a real pain but worth it. left me with severe back pain but he made up for it hehehehe. thats pretty much it besides coming back to work today. i think we are holding off on the real honeymoon til next year when we have the actual family/friends ceremony.

mercygive responded:
I have only one way to respond to this post - Oooooh Cookie Hun was in a bad mood when she posted !

We Women are ALWAYS the most beautiful of the sexes regardless of our age. We Women are ALWAYS the smartest and cleverest of the sexes. And most of ALL We Women will ALWAYS and FOREVER MORE smell better than any man at any age - don't you know we ALWAYS smell better gf even without all of the lotions and potions. There is no creature or living organism ON EARTH that can even come close to comparing with THE LOVELINESS OF A FEMALE - EVER!!!!

Muahs Honey Bunch

bpcookie replied to mercygive's response:
hhhmmmm you are so right!!!!! Even after all the hormone changes, PMS, our monthly, cramps......etc, we are still perfect in every way.

IrwinsLady replied to bpcookie's response:
agreee.

jaws86 replied to IrwinsLady's response:
My wife is going through menopause and I am getting the hot flashes with her. Is that normal?

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.