Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
hey yall
bprobin posted:
hey to all. it has been a couple yrs since i have been on here. i guess i started doing good and walk away from it. just so ya know, i am still doing good. i am finally on some good meds that help me get thru the day. i have turned my life around and started going to churh and living like a christain again. i have been clean for 2 1/2 yrs. i am proud of my life now. God is good!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

slik_kitty responded:
welcome back!!! it's so good to hear that you are doing well.

bprobin replied to slik_kitty's response:
hey kitty how are ya? i was thinking that it had been 2 yrs since i have been on here but now i think its only been a yr maybe a yr n a half. how is life treating you? thanks for getting back to me.

IrwinsLady replied to bprobin's response:
hey good to see you back!
Am I just paranoid or am I just stoned. by Green Day, song: Basketcase

slik_kitty replied to bprobin's response:
everything is the same as it was then. nothing much changes here, except my job just gets more and more annoying. lol

bprobin replied to IrwinsLady's response:
thank you. i have internet now so i can keep in touch.

so i take it that your not on disabilty? i finally got mine. not able to work a full time job. i still even with meds still have good and bad days. i have been hypo mania for the past 2 weeks. its getting old because im not sleeping good. was awake all nit 2 nites ago.

slik_kitty replied to bprobin's response:
thankfully i am able to work. although there are some days that i don't want to. lol

yea i am not ablt. i still go thru highs and lows. not often though but enough to interfear with a job.

bpcookie responded:
Hey honey bunny, it is sssssooooo good to see you again!!!!!! I am so glad that your doing well. Thats great. Big hugs and welcome back.
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

bprobin replied to bpcookie's response:
thank you cookie. its good to be back. yea i am internet again now, so i am able to keep in touch.i was looking and laughing at my old pic up here. lmao so i am putting up one of me now. what a dreadful haircut i had. lol

bpcookie responded:
Hey, I love your new pic.
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

bprobin replied to bpcookie's response:
thank you sweetie. i let it grow out and had highlites put in it to cover the gray in it. look at the weight i have gained. i weigh 177. the meds that i have been on is the reason. before i started on med i was like 125. now i cant get the weight off. i do drink a lot of cokes though these days. yea the pic is only a couple of months ago. thanks again

IrwinsLady replied to bprobin's response:
you still look good to me and the hair is great!
Am I just paranoid or am I just stoned. by Green Day, song: Basketcase

bprobin replied to IrwinsLady's response:
thank you Irwin, that is sweet of you to say. has life been treating you ok? i am doing pretty good. miss out on some good sleep but i think i will post that.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi there. I am from the Cleveland area. I am married and have a beautiful one year old. I have been dealing with depression for 10 + years. I was dx t...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 42 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.