Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
sleeping!
bprobin posted:
hey yall. does anyone on here that has problems staying alseep at night? it seem as though i only get maybe 4 to 5 hrs at nite. i go to sleep ok sometimes but have a hard time staying asleep. i wake up all tense. sometimes i go tp bed tense. if so, what do you take for sllep?

bpcookie responded:
Hey honey, I have a hard time falling asleep and a hard time staying asleep as well. I take Lunesta which puts me to sleep pretty fast but doesnt keep me asleep. Ive noticed if I take Lorazepam (for anxiety) that not only relaxes me and puts me to sleep, but it keeps me asleep. Perhaps you can try that. Good luck. muahs
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

bprobin replied to bpcookie's response:
thanks cookie. what is lorazepam? i go to the doctor tomorrow afternoon. before i switched doctors a few month ago, i was on 3 10mgs of valum a day. this doctor took it away. now my nervers are still bad and i dont sleep good. he keeps trying me on different things but they dont work. i have begged him for my valum back. i guess we will see what happen on wed. i will let you know what he says. thanks cookie. hugs to you!

jaws86 replied to bprobin's response:
Lorazapam is a benzo in the same family as Valium. I have taken both and have found that Valium relaxed me more at your same dosage . The trade nam is Ativan which really didnt work for me. Hope that helps.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Brittney. I love WebMD.. I got addicted to it at work because it was the only website I could access. Now, it's all I WANT to access! I...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 42 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.