Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Does Anyone Know......
bpcookie posted:
Hey, I dont want to name names but does anyone know who *the new person *, is and what he is all about? Im only asking because I dont want to be too friendly to someone who may be very *clingy*, if you know what I mean. Sometimes things can get out of hand. Im a very friendly person but sometimes being friendly can give someone the wrong idea. ya know what I mean?
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

bpcookie responded:
What I mean is, I dont want to become someones *mom*. I have a few friends on the board who call me mamaC, but I dont mind that because I know them and they are my friends.

DoOvers replied to bpcookie's response:
Hey cookie,

I hear you. There have been a couple on the other board and what they could do with others who are not familar with how to handle this. I was going to email you the other day, but to be honest there is so much crap in my inbox I'd have to shuffle through hundreds of pages. If you have any idea what date you helped me retrieve old usernames I could toss a few ideas around.

bpcookie replied to DoOvers's response:
hhhmmm I dont think I have that email anymore.

Thanks for all the help. I knew you could help me with this. After replying to this person a few times I started to notice some possible problems that could arise in the near future. I swear I dated a guy like that once. uuuggghhh. Big time trouble. Anyways, peace out.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Rapid cycling BP1 and PTSD, with severe depressive episodes. I am on Lamictal and Risperidone.I am 47 yo, and I live in the SF bay area. Very happ...More

Helpful Tips

webmd smilies!
got these from caprice! : smile : : grin : : sillygrin : : eek : : lightsmile : : sheepish : : frown : : angry : : ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 29 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.