Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Kick In The Azz
bpcookie posted:
I am here by kicking all my members in the azz to wake them up and start posting here again. *KICK*. Did you all feel that?
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Indiaguerita responded:
In attendance!

slik_kitty responded:
OUCH!!!!

mercygive responded:
Here is a hypothetical question to the women:

Would you ever go into an adult store to alone to purchase your product (that's if you don't order online)?

If not, what do you think of women who do?

bpcookie replied to Indiaguerita's response:
wwwwwooooottttttt Laura honey, I have missed you and your naughty humor sooooo much. Dont be such a stranger g/f

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
glad you could make it Slik.

bpcookie replied to mercygive's response:
Well, I have been to an adult shop but I was with my hubby. But I dont think there is anything wrong with women going there alone. Ive seen many women alone in those kinds of stores. Women have needs just like men do and its perfectly ok for them to go to a store and pick up what ever they want. Even if its a blow up sheep.

If I wasnt married, I would go and pick up a vibro, a whip or some hand cuffs on my own with NO problem.

melly2210 responded:
Oh, I have no problem being in an adult shop with or without my significant other. I've bought things ranging from the vibes, movies, to other items. I'm far from shy. LOL. Toys are just supplements to spice things up. S, on the other hand, feels a little threatened. I don't get that. LOL

bpcookie replied to melly2210's response:
LOL ooohhh, you have to tell me what these "other items" are?

mercygive replied to melly2210's response:
Okay, I am in the mood to tell my story now.

I went to the adult shop and won't name it as you will see why as you continue to read. Actuall, I went to the store before I posted my original post. This store is like a Best Buy only smaller. They have everything you can imagine, but probably don't want to. Anyway, dh and I went there a few months ago together so I thought I might feel comfortable going alone, and I knew exactly what I wanted so I could just get it, pay for it and get the hell out of there. No reason to linger.

There were many couples in the store, so I began to feel comfortable about being there and took some extra time to get a few other interesting items because our meds do make us flat and we do need to spice things up!!! The longer youv'e been married, the more meds you take, the more spice you need Lol Not really, but it gave me an excuse to buy more. Which by the way I have been manic and haven't been sticking to what's on the shopping list. That problem has been solved by a quiet little argument recently. TMI to continue....

I went to the counter to check out. The male checker (my age or older) begins to make comments on my purchases like "That's the best one you can get" "Yeah, this stuff is great" and finally "You need batteries. Do you want to buy them now, do you want to me to put the batteries in for you" F-ing A-HOLE!!! Don't even THINK about taking my pink bunny out of the package and putting your filthy hands all over IT. I told dh my story and he almost died laughing. And, it did not bother him at all that I went to the store alone although he was a little surprised I did.

Now, you know that male checker would have treated my dh differently had it been him at the counter. AND, you know we all members of the protected class, AND if I could prove that I was treated differently just because I'm a woman, just imagine the media all over that!!!! I, personally, think it's a much better lawsuit than hot coffee on the lap.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it LOL

bpcookie replied to mercygive's response:
ROFLMAO oh Mercy Hun, the more I know about you the more I like you and I liked you a Hell of a lot before too. You are way too cute. LOL. So did you buy one of those vibro's called the Rabbit? or something like that. Ive never had one of those cool ones, all of mine were just plain and boring, they all just buzzed. Oh, but my last few were really pretty. One sparkled and the other had a bling bling on the top end. lol.

bpcookie responded:
Hey, I have an idea for an invention and I want you girls to give me your opinion.

I want to invent a Husband In A Box. Not for sex purposes though but for times like:

When your trying on clothes in a dressing room, whip out Husband In A Box and it says "No, you do not look fat in that dress"

When you open the fridge Husband In A Box says "Go ahead, eat the last piece of cake, there is NO way you will gain any weight from it"

When your out shopping Husband In A Box says "spend as much money as you want sweet heart"

When you get undressed to take a shower, Husband In A Box says "bow-chick-a-bow-bow"

melly2210 replied to mercygive's response:
I think the battery question is standard for a few reasons. 1) They're needed to make the product work (unless you went with an electric version) and some people forget them. 2) They offer to install them to verify the product works properly because they are non-returnable items. LOL As for the rest of his behaviors, they ring this stuff up day in day out. It's kind of like the grocery store cashier ringing up a new product (ie. cookies) and commenting that she tried them last week and they were great.

I can say from experience that the more you are in and out of these places, the less embarrassed you are at the register. But you are so cute!!! LOL

melly2210 replied to bpcookie's response:
Let's see...I bought my friend a butt plug once. Lube. Costumes. Equipment. I've found most adult stores don't carry "quality" bondage items. Does that satisfy your curiosity?? LOL

bpcookie replied to melly2210's response:
hhhhmmmmmm Melly honey, "I can say from experience that the more you are *in and out* of these places..." no pun intended I take it?

Spotlight: Member Stories

About Me I live in sunny, steaming hot, Arizona. I've been married for 10 yrs and have a daughter who is 17. Also my dog who was 20 yrs old. just...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 42 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.