Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
So confused!!
mommaange1 posted:
I keep asking myself "WHY" I swear I am going completely mad and have turned into an FBI agent. So far my only problem is that damn Android phone. I can't figure it out and it is making me psycho. I despretly want to know whats in it even though I shouldn't. He said I could look but it is to difficult to work. I will keep my Iphone thank you. How do I quit from obsessing??? Pdoc told me today that I will until he proves himself. I can't sleep, I can't eat. I keep reading books which my tdoc told me not to but I ignored her. She said they were going to more damage then good. I am suppose to be focusing on me and not him but I am failing. I keep trying to write down questions and concerns to just deal with in our therapy but like my tdoc says, I am to impulsive. I just spew it out even though I know it is unproductive. Forgive me. I need sleep and a relaxed mind. I have 4 more days to get it together before I see tdoc again. I swore to her I would focus on me...haaaa not gonna happen

melly2210 responded:
Sweetie....maybe you need some time apart. Even if it's just a weekend away with just you to lounge in a long bath, read a recreational book, and movie time. I'm worried about you. All this is driving you nuts and that is so not a good thing. Yes, he needs to earn your trust back. But at the same time, that's never going to happen if you don't let go and move forward. I've been there. It hurts. You either forgive, work on things or move on. I can tell you, you will never ever forget. Not that you should.

And Androids are all about touch screen and apps. They work very similar to iPhones. But let the phone be. He already knows you're looking at it.

Big hugs and hang in there!

bpcookie responded:
You know honey, you sound like you need a little vacation. When I was having problems with my X (it wasnt the same kind of problem your having, but still a problem) I got so fed up him that I made a reservation at a nice hotel, just one night. He didnt have the phone number to my room, I was away from the kids but most of all I was away from him. It was GREAT!!!!! I sat at the hotels bar and had drinks, got drunk, went swimming, I had myself a ball. Perhaps you should get away for one night, just you. Pack up all the snacks that you like, dont tell the hubby where your going, just tell him you need a night alone and you will be back in the morning. Turn off your cell phone too. G/f, you need a vacation away from reality. hugs
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

mercygive replied to bpcookie's response:
Ditto. Take that money you found in the closet and spend the whole weekend at a five star hotel and throw in a full day at the spa with a swedish massage

DizzyJgirl replied to bpcookie's response:
I agree with the others. For me, it would take more than a night. I need my family to MISS me...if not me, myself, than me and everything I do. They don't get it.

MommaA...how have things been?? I KNOW it is hard but I agree with Melly...you need to stop obsessing. It isn't going to help things and only makes it worse. You can't control what he does, and need to put your energy into YOU and what you are doing today, not what has happened that you can't change.

I hope things are going better for you. xo

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 34, single mom of 3 yr. old. I live in the NW... I paint and do anything else that has to do with art. (Sewing, crafts, beads, cards, scrapboo...More

Helpful Tips

Next winter
Don't eat yellow snow. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.