Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Naughty Words
bpcookie posted:
I got into trouble for writing naughty words on the main board. lol Also I had to sit in time out because I wrote on the main boards bathroom wall *For a good time call Melly* lol

So I thought that perhaps we could write words that sound dirty but aren't

Ballc*ck:part in your toilet tank

Uvula: that thing that hangs down the back of your throat

Masticate: chewing

D*ck Butkus: a famous dudes name

Balzak : I have no clue what it is

Ramification

Cummerbund

c*ckatiel

abreast

wenus

Connie Lingus
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

mercygive responded:
Well! My boss told me Wednesday "Get over the language - now! And learn to be more gracious." because I put a sh--tt for brains on hold and yelled out the words "I'm tired of this a hole dick--g me around". Whoo-o-aaaa--hhhhh! And I said it pretty loud too because I've been kind of manic and irritable for awhile now and I don't get paid enough to take any bull-hockey off of any d*ck-lick who thinks he can talk to me any old mofo way! Got it Balzak! --- Ooops - that one's already been used.

Aa-a-a-w-wwwhhhhh - now I feel better.

bpcookie replied to mercygive's response:
LMAO your a hoot honey. Now when Im put on hold I will imagine that the person is calling me a d*ck-lick. LOL

Speaking of being put on hold. When I call my gyno's office (which is quite often) they have this friggin *hold music* that I cant stand. Its Johny Cash signing "I fell in to a burning ring of fire.........". I will yell out "NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO". I used to like that song and now I hate it.

ibex7 responded:
Question:

Is it a bipolar symptom when a guy's libido goes bananas whenever he hears women talk dirty? Or suggestive?
As far as I know, women don't get reved up when guys cuss or use crude sexul language. Inquiring minds want to know. - goat
There are times you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.

mercygive replied to ibex7's response:
Goat, I see where you're going with this. You are a decent man. No decent man, with or without bipolar disorder, is attracted to or his libido aroused by a woman with a cantankerous discourse. And decent women are repulsed by men who are confrontational and vulgar. Normally, I express myself with a more domesticated and civilized pallet and I am often described by others who view me daily as competent, hard-working, gracious and patient, and usually, beyond what is expected. People are shocked when they see my defensiveness and hear my use of foul language because of their daily perception of my cool, quiet and kind demeanor.

I do not like confrontation. When I experience confrontation of any kind (lost directions, arguments, learning something new and difficult, aging parents, assuming responsibility for elderly relatives) I get defensive, experience stress and anxiety and feel so threatened that I feel I have to prove myself to redeem my hard earned qualities. Regarding arguments, I can present my side of an argument calmly without faltering. Afterwards, I obsess over the argument or stressful event so much that I cannot get over the feeling of being threatened even though I have not done anything wrong. I don't know why I cuss when I feel threatened, but it might have something to do with my parents cussing to get my attention when I did something wrong and to bring my attention to the thing that I did not do right. I witnessed my parents yelling at each other to resolve arguments and whoever screamed the loudest won the argument. I don't have a marriage like my parent's thank God. I don't think that my past experience is a good excuse for using aggressive language. However, I am extremely gratified by my use of it because it gives me a sense of power over an aggressor or confrontation, especially, if I can set that presumed power in stone — in writing. The problem is that I am embarrassed by it later, and I think that other people are embarrassed for me too.

I'd like to believe that my medications are helping me with the intensity of the irritability I feel under stress. But, as you can see, I either need a medication adjustment or a personality adjustment. Now, if your libido really does go bananas over a woman's dirty talk, Cookie and I will still respect you in the morning! And, there's more where that came from -

mercygive replied to bpcookie's response:
First, I put the person on hold before I yelled out my vulgarty. That was nice of me wasn't it? Lol The person on the other end of the phone was aggressive and deceptive thinking he could get away with something and tried to belittle me into believing I had done something wrong. He deserved to be called every name in the book. He is the kind of fella that doesn't like to be told "No". I would hate to be on a date with him. Scary!

bpcookie replied to ibex7's response:
LOL Goat, Women getting reved up by sexual language??? hhhmmm I guess it all depends on the language. Im mean, if the guy says "Lets go to the bedroom byatch so that I can bang the Hell out of your fat azz", we dont get reved up by that. Usually the guy would get a kick in the balls. lol

Women like sexy talk, compliments, romance.......so you could say something like "You are one sexy byatch. Lets get your cute little azz into the bedroom and light some candles and then I will make sweet love to you". Thats what we want to hear. lol

bpcookie replied to mercygive's response:
I am vulgar, uncivilized, foul mouthed and all the bad things that a woman shouldnt be but I also have a side of me thats just the opposite. Im usually fun, laughing, making jokes, happy until the bad side comes out. The bad side comes out when my computer wont work, when Im disgusted with the way I look, if Im in pain (which is every day), when Im driving, when I cant make something work correctly............Hhhhhmmm the bad side comes out quite often.

mercygive replied to bpcookie's response:
There are so many people on this board who have (or seem to have) permanent physical pain that contribute to their disabilities. I'm lucky with that so far unless I hurt myself being clumsy. I don't know anyone who is a pleasant person when they're suffering from physical pain. I think your good side shines through most of the time and your bad side — my bad side too — is more or less a bad day rather than a bad side. Also, we live in the South where the temps get into 90s-100s every day for weeks or even months on end. You and I both know how people react to these miserable heat waves. But Arizona has dry heat which isn't nearly as bad as Texas' heat and humidity! Does it sound like I'm trying to pick a fight? You bad byatchy girl!

One more thing, do you think Goat will ever post again - 'here'?

ibex7 replied to mercygive's response:
Prolly NOT! Goat will stick to hitting on waitresses and being decent, and leave all things sexool to Mercy and Cookie.
Seems to me that you guys get reved up over minor matters.
I suggest you stick to reruns of Judge Judy and fifteen episodes of Cash Cab.
There are times you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.

bpcookie replied to ibex7's response:
LOL omg, I used to watch both programs. I really sucked at Cash Cab. The dude would have kicked me out of the cab after half a block.

mercygive replied to ibex7's response:
LOL You're decently funny. I don't know what cash cab is, but I used to watch Judge Judy and that lady doesn't take any sh** off of anyone.

beej5 responded:
geeez wiz girl. You really know how to cuss person out. I do it sometimes myself when I am mad.

I don't do it around dad cuz he hates it when i cuss people out. It just depends on my mood.

beej

bpcookie replied to beej5's response:
I usually lose my temper when Im driving. Thats when all the cuss words and name calling starts. I just say things like "Get your stupid piece S***** away from my car", "Hang up the damn phone and drive", "Get the Hell off my bumper you A hole", "where the Hell is a cop when you need one". Just things like that but I never yell at the ppl, just kinda yell it inside of my car.

Although the middle fingers does make an appearance every now and then. My middle finger has a mind of its own.

jselleck replied to bpcookie's response:
Cookie, don't know if you'll see this or not, but you are one bad a** girl!! That's one of the reasons why Matt wont let me drive anymore. Let's just say I suffer from a bit of road rage, especially when I'm manic. Although I'm still known to cuss an idiot or two out, especially when we're running late. Have to watch it though during the summer when people drive with their windows down.

Hey Mercey, what part of Texas do you live in??? We're in DFW, near Arlington. Just curious. Take care my friends.

J

Spotlight: Member Stories

i'm 34 with bp. on seroquel, prozac, geodon and buspar. stable as of right now. i have two boys 15 & 10 who are my world.

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.