Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
hello-poss trigger
beej5 posted:
Hi all. I know I have not posted here in ages. I have been busy with my life but it is stressful. I have mixed emotions right now trying to decide which direction I want to go to. Some people will be happy and support me and there are going to be some not so happy.

My job is getting to be too much even though its one day a week. Some people tell me to get over it but they don't live inside of my dealing with bipolar. I was recently hospitalized for the depression (crashed). I still don't feel that well but am OK. I didn't get much support from friend and family either.

I have a hard decision to make to either keep the job i have or quit and find another job but thats going to be difficult. Maybe I need time to heal first from the trauma I have experienced a year ago. Its now in the court system. It does look like its leaning towards a trial. which adds more stress. It makes me want to do something to help relieve the pain I am in.

I am not sure what I want to do right now. I do plan to talk to my T about it on Tues.

I guess thats my update for now until I figure out what I want to do.

beej

bpcookie responded:
Hey Honey bunny, since your under so much stress and it sounds like your not quite as stable as you would like to be, have you thought about going on SSI. Then you can have a bit of a rest and when you feel better, you can go back to work.

You know, your a real sweet heart and you supported me when I was down. You sent me that most beautiful night light with those yummy smelling wax. I would like to do something nice for you. So if you want, you can email me and I will give you my phone number and we can talk and perhaps you can get some things off your chest. Just a thought. Big hugs and lots of muahs
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

mercygive responded:
Hi Beej -

I'm so sorry you're going through what sounds like a very difficult time to say the least. I hope you are able to get the support you so deserve from family and friends, and I hope your therapist will be there for you every step of the way.

Hugs
Mercy

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 34, single mom of 3 yr. old. I live in the NW... I paint and do anything else that has to do with art. (Sewing, crafts, beads, cards, scrapboo...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 42 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.