Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Mercy Hun
bpcookie posted:
I had to scrap the purse. I finished it but totally hated it and I cant send you something I hate. One day, hopefully soon, I will make a purse and say to myself "wow, thats gonna be Mercy's pursey".
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

mercygive responded:
I'm so sorry about the crappy looking purse and all the time you put into it (: If you put alot of bling on it for me, then I can only imagine how friggin' heavy it was. What kind of paints are you using - acrylics? You're a sweetie!!

bpcookie replied to mercygive's response:
Its a special type of cloth paint. Its very difficult to paint with it because you can't get an even layer and it shows the brush strokes. ggggrrrrr. I will take a pic. and email it to you. muahs

bpcookie responded:
Hey Mercy, I lost your email addy. Would you mind emailing me so that I will have your addy again.

runracey@msn.com

I will send you the pic. of the purse and if you like it, then I will send you the purse as well.

mercygive replied to bpcookie's response:
I was thinking this after I posted, that artists are perfectionists. The artwork Dh does and hates the most, I like the most, but that's just me. He discarded a Bah (?) relief plaster piece. I like the way the light shines on it and shadows the indentions, so I got it out of the garbage and put it back on display in the living room. He still hates it, but it's not going anywhere.

I am very excited to see the purse. I have emailed you with my new email address.

bpcookie replied to mercygive's response:
Ok, got the email and sent you photos. Yea, artists are perfectionists. Every line has to be straight, every shadow has to be perfect, lighting has to be perfect. I did some paintings that I HATED but my daughter loved them, so she took them home. I was so embarrassed. I didnt want her to show the painting to anyone.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi there. I am from the Cleveland area. I am married and have a beautiful one year old. I have been dealing with depression for 10 + years. I was dx t...More

Helpful Tips

Next winter
Don't eat yellow snow. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.