Skip to content

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Been very rough lately-----May Trigger
purpledolphingirl4 posted:
I been having a rough time lately. I finally came to conclusion that moving isn't going happen. I just got out of the hospital 3 days ago and not quite 100 percent yet. I got some services set up but need to call them. Otherwise, things will have to change quickly such as after court and this fall semester is over, I am seeking to get a long term treatment for my mental health. I know I will need dbt, cbt, and a lot more treatments such as med changes too. I plan to talk to my pdoc and T about it and see what they can come up with. Right now I have not heard from my lawyer yet about the case but hopefully Monday she will call and give me an update. As long as the turd is still in jail. I am satisfied.

All I can do right now is hold on for two months until the fall semester is over then I am going to take time off until I am well enough to return to work. No one is happy withe the plan. Guess I am pulling them down along with me. I wasn't trying to do that. I was just sharing my thoughts. I guess no one really understands mental illness. I went bp all over one of the person behind for the comment as an insult to me. I hope he takes notes I can be mean right back atcha. hee hee.Oh well.

I guess thats all I plan to say for now.

beej

slik_kitty responded:
((((beej)))) do whatever you feel is necessary to feel better. you want the next move to be a permanent one to a better place and better services, so if you need to take some time off in long term care for healing, then that's what you do. i'm rooting for you and know you can do this. you've been longing for being on your own for so long, it will happen.

bpcookie responded:
oh beej, you poor sweet heart. im so sorry that didnt see this till. i havent been around. much because of pain.

you stay strong and safe. take care honey. i will be thinking about you. hug
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey. My name is Robin. I am from NC. I live on a farm. I have a 22 year ald son. I am a rapid cycling bipolar. I have been off and off meds for 20 plu...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 42 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.