Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Hi!
monkeybee posted:
Thanks for the invite! I love your picture too, btw. I love putting a face to your sweet posts!

bpcookie responded:
Hello there, Im glad you joined our group. Feel free to post about anything that you want.
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

mercygive replied to bpcookie's response:
Hi Cookie,

I like your new pic. You always have warm smile.

bpcookie replied to mercygive's response:
Thanks sweet heart. Its always good to hear from ya. I almost called you the other day but my mind was floating in the Lyrica cloud and I didn't want to blab at yea in a foreign Lyrica language. lol. smoochies

I've been thinking about calling you too, but I've very busy with getting ready for Thanksgiving because I am hosting this year. So, when I get some time I will call you even if it's to leave you a quick friendly message.

I meant to respond to you that Chewy and Ray (female) do look alike. Ray is a schnoodle and is a great little watch dog so now when dh is away I'm less likely to have separation anxiety.

Smoochies back to ya! And some huggies too.

Is Ray a small dog? Chewy is about 14 lbs and she has short legs.

Ray weighs 13.4 lbs as of yesterday at Pet Smart, and Ray has long legs.

aaaawwww they could be b/f and g/f. How cute huh

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Taylor, im a 26 year old female who loves to have fun. I am also a Bipolar 1 rapid cycle and ADD patient. I love it because like us all, ma...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.