Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Academic or Social Support?
ibex7 posted:
Hello, Groupies,
I just scanned the main board and read how many readers would like to keep their contacts more clinical. I agree and I think it is very wrong of members not to reply to questions about Bipolar.

Surprise!!! I don't know many answers about my illness, so I don't believe that I'm fit for service. Will restrain my participation to Grumpies and Coconuts. I just think it might work better that way.

goat
There are times you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.

bpcookie responded:
Goat honey, Don't ever, ever think that your not fit for the main board. Every and anyone is fit. I hardly know anything about Bipolar except for what I have been through. I can give support and love and also make ppl laugh. Thats who I am. The main board has always been open to any discussion. Heck, I've even talked about my LSC problems there (a woman problem) and it has nothing to do with Bipolar. I can't stand it when ppl. get pissy about the main board and what should and shouldn't be posted there. There will always be a few newbies who have nothing better to do but complain and accuse us of be *clicky*. Yes its true that *regulars* will have their posts replied to more often than *newbies*. It mostly because we know more about the *regulars* and we know how to respond to them better, if they are wanting support or just information. Thats how it is on all the boards. I've been to the Womans Health board and won't have my posts replied to but notice that regulars will get their replied to. I don't get upset about it because I know how it works on boards .

Anyways, during the holidays we always get newbies and some of them are feeling miserable and want everyone else around them to feel miserable too. *rolling eyes*

You keep on posting where ever you want. Don't let someone chase you off.
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

ibex7 replied to bpcookie's response:
Well thank you, Cookie. You're the marshmallows in the hot chocolate.
There are times you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.

Spotlight: Member Stories

About Me I live in sunny, steaming hot, Arizona. I've been married for 10 yrs and have a daughter who is 17. Also my dog who was 20 yrs old. just...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 42 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.