Skip to content

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Happy End Of the World!!!
bpcookie posted:
I just wanted to wish everyone a happy end of the world!!! I hope you bought some champagne, the expensive kind because you really don't need to save your money after today. Also I hope you stocked up on all your favorite snacks. Remember that today you can eat anything you want and you don't have to worry about your weight. I'm going to do all the crazy things that I have always wanted to do but was too embarrassed to do them. Such things as flash police officers, skinny dip in my neighbors bird bath and dance the funky chicken in my granny panties inside Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Ok everyone, I have to go now. I have a lot to do and besides, the Budweiser Clydesdales wagon just pulled up out front. mmmmm beer . Merry End Of The World.

When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

slik_kitty responded:
well the world didn't end. so sad so sad. he he he

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
Maybe its been extended.

mercygive responded:
The Aztecs and Nostradamus did not take into account that the earth spins on its axis, and accelerates through outer space faster and faster nonstop. This means that the constant acceleration has been sucking up our future minutes for long time, causing a delay in the chronological order of events. No one can predict the end of the world. So, why wait to the end to have sex?

mercygive responded:
The Aztecs and Nostradamus did not take into account that the earth spins on its axis, and accelerates through outer space faster and faster nonstop. This means that the constant acceleration has been sucking up our future minutes for long time causing a delay in the human history chronological order of events. No one can predict the end of the world. So, why wait to the end to have sex.

jselleck replied to mercygive's response:
You guys are all a bunch of crazies!!! Yes the world did not end, thank goodness for that. Besides, only God knows when the world when end, not even Jesus knows. Plus the end will come in a blink of the eye, so take that you doomsayers!!! Ha ha ha.

JSelleck

bpcookie replied to jselleck's response:
oh no, you mean all the preps that I have made for the end of the world is useless??? I dug a tunnel from my house to underneath my pool, we built an emergency bunker there and filled it will the essentials, chocolate Easter bunnies, root beer, wine, cheese, granny panties, b-b gun and bear spray. Oh well, I guess I can just use the bunker to throw a big Bipolar Party. You all wanna come?

slik_kitty replied to bpcookie's response:
a post end of the world party! yay!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Taylor, im a 26 year old female who loves to have fun. I am also a Bipolar 1 rapid cycle and ADD patient. I love it because like us all, ma...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.