Skip to content

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Email Spam
bpcookie posted:
Nope, not the Spam you eat. Thought it would be fun to list some of the crazy spam emails that you get. Here are mine:

SeniorPeopleMeet Dating. ( I am NOT that old)

Jewish Dating

Christian Dating

Free Trail E-Cigarette (notice that they spelled *trial* wrong)

Stop Smoking

Male Enhancement (oh goody gum drops. Just what I needed)

Also, and this wasn't email, it was an Instant Messenger invite. I opened it in order to NOT accept the invite and also block it and a picture came up. OMG, a woman, laying in bed, nekkid, spread eagle. I was like "aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh". I should have forwarded the invite to Goat. hehehe
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

bpcookie responded:
I just got another one today.

Millionaire Dates

Now if I could only find a senior millionaire who is a Jewish Christian and has recently had male enhancement, then we are talking one heck of a manly man.

jselleck replied to bpcookie's response:
I get so many stupid e-mails I hardly check it anymore. Unless I'm expecting something from you, cookie darling. Don't have that problem with facebook because only your friends can send you messages. Gotta love that!!!!!

JSelleck

bpcookie replied to jselleck's response:
I check my junk mail because it entertains me. I just love some of the crazy crap.

slik_kitty responded:
what about the ones where someone died and left you all their money? just send us all your personal information, plus some money, and the inheritance is yours.

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
LMAO Do you know how many ppl have wanted to give me money? Just out of the kindness of their heart. But, I never reply to them because I just don't think I deserve all of that money.

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
Hey Slik, can you email me some money? About a few mil. or so?

slik_kitty replied to bpcookie's response:
just give me all of your personal information and the numbers to all your bank accts and credit cards and i will send you the money right away. for real and for true!

ibex7 responded:
Whatever could you mean by that, Cookie? Surely you can't suggest I am in any way, premisscuous? Let me assure you, I do not collect pictures and pant at them.

My style is more like popcorn on the couch, stealing a little neck nuzzle when least expected, and a hoof gently wrapped around the shoulder. After that, nothing usually happens until after I get bored with the 10 o'clock news. The suspense can be simply thrilling.
There are times you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.

bpcookie replied to ibex7's response:
hhhhmmmm wrap a hoof around the shoulder or udder? hehehe. Sorry Goat, I could not resist that. We know that you are 100% gentleman...eeerrrrrrr......gentlegoat

ibex7 replied to bpcookie's response:
Cookie, Dear,

Now just what do you think farmers talk about when its time to teach their sons how to milk the cows? Its the same kind of conversation as when farm wives teach their daughters. Ya' know, birds and bees?

When they are without calves, Josie, Jen, and Lulu all needed milking morning and night, twice a day, warm hands, in tender places. Did you ever have a farm girl friend? If you did, you'd know that farm boys are superb sensitive lovers, well, at least around twice a day. Personally, I don;t remember much about goat's milk. Butt I tell you, when the boys came out to milk the cows, they would even turn on the radio, and every body in the barn would swoon to the songs of country crooners.

Not to make this too lengthy, butt I hope you get a sense of romance that belongs to that special gentle time of day, called "milking time".
There are times you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.

skypper responded:
Oh yeah, I get all those , plus the ones
Have an affair with a cheating wife today
Mature Singles Dating
christian mingle
Asian Singles
Meet Big Beautiful Women
Stayhard male enhancement
mesh patch recall lawsuit
check my benefits
get 10,000 in you bank account TODAY
Oh and I apparently won The National Lottery as well as a $1,000 gift card to best buy! *WOOOT!!!*

It's like, WOW HOW did they KNOW I was looking for a mature christian, asian, big beautiful woman who can stay hard while i have my surgical mesh removed and cash in on my millions of dollars???
I think they've been spying on my with that SpyCAm they've been trying to sell me too!

I go through them just to look and laugh, then delete all. Also because every once in a blue moon an actual email I need will end up in my spam folder

bpcookie replied to ibex7's response:
LMAO Oh goat, your the best!

bpcookie responded:
Now I am getting this other Spam in my email

Black People Dating

So I need to find a black Jewish Christian who has had male enhancement.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Brittney. I love WebMD.. I got addicted to it at work because it was the only website I could access. Now, it's all I WANT to access! I...More

Helpful Tips

Next winter
Don't eat yellow snow. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.