Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Hey
bpcookie posted:
Hey, would you guys wake up and entertain me or something. Tell some jokes, funny stories, talk about movies you have seen or music. Oh, I saw the Walking Dead Series and its so good. Slik, you have to see it.
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

slik_kitty responded:
i've watched some of it. i really like it. was into watching a marathon one weekend and my cable went out. grrrrrrr. by the time they got it back on i'd missed so many, i just gave up. some day i will be able to catch up on it. lol

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
Oh nnnnnnoooooooo. That would totally suck. So how far did you get into the series?

I love the show because its so unpredictable also because the world is filled with zombies. love zombies

slik_kitty replied to bpcookie's response:
got the first few episodes. i was so mad cuz i was ready for a day of zombies. or even a weekend of them. lol

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
You may be able to go to CBS online (I think thats the channel who is airing it) and they may have full episodes that you can watch on your computer.

jselleck replied to bpcookie's response:
That is one of the reasons why I will not pay for cable. Along with the fact that I feel STRONGLY that I shouldn't have to pay for tv, that it costs too much, and just to get the three channels that we like, we'd have to the the 2nd highest package that most companies offer.

bpcookie replied to jselleck's response:
Yes, they do charge too much. Thank goodness we don't pay for the extra channels such as Show Time and HBO. We get Show Time for free right now. If you have Direct TV then call them up and say you want some kind of discount. Thats what my hubby did a few years ago because DTV was offering NEW members a discount and he called and told them it wasn't fair, so every 6 our discount runs out and we call them back and they will either give us some money off our monthly bill or give us one of the paid channels for free. Right now we get Show Time and they suck cause they play the same movies over and over and over again.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Over 40 & B/P is basically under control with min. meds after 20 years of screwing around with them. I wish for little bursts of Hypo mania, anyt...More

Helpful Tips

Next winter
Don't eat yellow snow. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.