Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Okay, so what's some of the strangest/ most loving things you've said to your significant other???
jselleck posted:
1) I just put new sheets on the bed. Want to dirty them with me??? (=

2) Strip, NOW.

3) No, it's your turn to trim the cat's but. (long story)

4) Te quiero mi hombre fuerte y guapo. (which means I love you, my strong handsome guy.)

5) You did WHAT to my cat???!!!!!!

6) Stop carrying the cat around while he's asleep. You'll get scratched.

7) You're my crazy 6 footer from Indy.

I'll love you no matter what.

melly2210 responded:
Hmmm....thinking about this one.

1) I'm your dirty girl, want to clean me up?

2) You're the third best thing to ever happen to me. (ds1 and ds2 come first...yes I am evil)

3) The little devil on my shoulder says I should marry you.

4) You're like a dog, you sneak in, sit down, release an SBD and watch the aftermath.

5) Ok, tell the bro-mance / other woman (long long story) that your WIFE needs your attention.

6) Not kissing you until you brush your teeth.

7) Thank you for being so good to the boys. They love you so much (this after his birthday card from them that was sappy and so loving and out of character for both of them....so much so that it made him cry.).

I'll love you no matter what.

9) Promise me that if this is permanent that you'll hold it together when I fall apart and you'll not leave. (reference to my undetermined vision problems). I need you please.

bpcookie responded:
1. "I'm an 18 yr old virgin who just escaped from Catholic School and I want you to take my virginity".

2. "Lay down. Get it up."

3. "Giddy-up horsey"

4. "It pisses me off that you don't look old" (I have aged terribly but he still looks young. gggrrrr men!!)

5. "I like your belly button fuzz"
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

melly2210 replied to bpcookie's response:
rofl....lay down. get it up. I'm gonna have to try that one. HAHA. You crack me up. Still laughing.

bpcookie replied to melly2210's response:
Thats what I tell him when we are in a hurry or when we are gonna do the Star Fiash position. Star fish position is used only when Im not in the mood. I lay back, arms ans legs spread out, like a Star Fish.
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

jselleck replied to bpcookie's response:
Cookie you're nuts!!! I love those!!!! So glad I started this.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Over 40 & B/P is basically under control with min. meds after 20 years of screwing around with them. I wish for little bursts of Hypo mania, anyt...More

Helpful Tips

Next winter
Don't eat yellow snow. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.