Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Movie Watch "42"
ibex7 posted:
For anyone looking for a worthwhile distraction, "42" Jackie Robinson Story, is a film not to miss and is in theaters now. With an emotional beginning, the plot matures into a relevant and current lesson. Harrison Ford plays a commanding role during a post depression, race divided era.

Does anyone have movies to go see?

goat
There are times you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.

slik_kitty responded:
gotta go see the new star trek movie when it comes out,

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Me too.

bpcookie responded:
I haven't seen a good movie for ages. Im unable to go to the theater to watch movie, so I have to wait for them to get to the Direct TV instant watch thingy. The last few movies weren't very good.

So I have to wait till Star Trek comes to Direct TV. bbbbooooo Also wanted to see the remake of The Evil Dead but my daughter told me that Bruce Cambell didn't have a cameo role. Such a bummer.
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

DizzyJgirl replied to bpcookie's response:
I can't wait to see 42 but like Cookie, will have to wait to see it. While I am not opposed to going alone, it isn't something I really want to do and don't have anyone to go with for this. The only movies I see are the ones my 12 year old wants to see...animated stuff, etc.
Last movie we rented was the Hobbit.

ibex7 replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
For DizzyJ and Cookie,

I am very sorry for taking for granted that I can go out to a movie just anytime. It is terribly insensitive of me not to consider your situations.

Let me offer some hope for movie going, that some larger cities are offering current films over cable networks. Comcast is streaming new pics for 24 hours for $3.99 in Nashville, and will bill you selectively the next month. So save up your movie money, this just might spread to your area.

bpcookie replied to ibex7's response:
Silly Goat, your never insensitive. I may not be able to go to the movies right now, but perhaps in the future I can.

I always tell my daughter to do everything that she wants to do, everything that she can do, see every place that she wants to see and do it NOW, while you still can. You never know what the future will bring. "Never go through life saying, I SHOULD have"
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am happily married to BipolarGal. She is a handful and I love her.

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.