Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
poss TRIGGER - not suicidal, just saying thank you w/sad undertones
melly2210 posted:
I am, literally, on the largest font on my computer to see. Even then I am straining, the words are blurring and moving around. I'm scared about a lot of things. But most of all, I wanted to tell you all that I'm scared to loose you guys. Terrified actually. When I need support or advice, I come here and one other place. I love to respond, when I am emotionally and mentally, able to and return the support and advice too. I don't know how or if the text to verbal or verbal to text will function on this format either.

So.....I want to say thank you for everything. For listening. For giving advice. For the commiserating. For the laughs. For the silly parties that get deleted or edited until the entire thread makes no sense. Basically, thank you for everything. All of you. Old or new. It has meant so much to know that I am NOT alone in dealing with the anxiety, the mania, the depression and BP stuff. Or the host of other family things, medicine things and other medical stuff we come across in our lives.

If I can figure out how to stay, I will, but I don't know. Things are excelerating fast and I don't know how much time I have. Don't think I've deserted you all because I think about you all every single day. I'll miss you all like crazy and worry about you as much as I do now. I hope you all can understand this. I used to think I would never wish being bipolar on my worst enemy, but honestly, going blind after seeing things for 40 years is not only a hard pill to swallow but is so much worse than dealing with the roller coaster of BP....at least for me....the overthinker and creative personality.

I will stay as long as I can and try to say goodbye when it is time. Love you guys!

bpcookie responded:
Hi honey bunny, I feel for you. This should not happen to such a sweet heart like you. I just don't understand it. It seems like all the good ppl get shyt while all the bad ppl get what ever they want. Its so unfair.

I hope to God that your site won't go completely. I also hope that someone can help you and find the cause and the cure for what ever is happening to your sight.

In case you have forgotten, my email is runracey@msn.com Drop me a line and I will give you my phone number then. If I don't pick up, then leave a message. Most of the time I'm home, but I can't hear the phone when Im in other rooms, also when I'm depressed, laying in bed crying, I will turn off the phones. But, no matter what, I will get your message and try to call you back. love ya. muahs
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

mercygive responded:
Hugs Melly,
Losing your eyesight is horrible. So sorry this is happening to you. I have been praying for your healing if it helps for you to know that. I hope that your loss is reversible.

A representative with the Texas Commission for the Blind came to my grandmother's house and met with her when she began to lose her eyesight. They gave her reading magnifiers and would have set her up with any technical device and assistance, at no cost, had she asked for it. They gave her wonderful support. I hope that you will find the same support in your area.

If you have already found this website, sorry for my duplicating what you have already done www.fcb.org .

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder in November 2010. I'm currently on Lithium (300mg 3x/day) and have been seeing a therapist since August 2010...More

Helpful Tips

Next winter
Don't eat yellow snow. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.