Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
moving again and again and again
dibbits0530 posted:
3 moves in 12 months, really! actually i am back from knee surgery and on the up side of life for a change. i came upon the board tonight and saw Cookie's pix and had to bust a guskett for I have a little guy just like Cookie's. He has a name of Boo but has a nickname from his time before i rescued him which is Grumbly Bump. Quite a fella too. with little effort, he could be a great service companion dog. enough for now

great weekend to you all.

david
take from each day, all that is comes your way - then return, only the very best that you are

bpcookie responded:
David, nice to see ya again. What kind of dog do you have? So very cute. Mine is a terrier who is OCD over her tennis ball. Her namd is Chewy and wehave a bunch of different nick names for her and one of them is Boo.

Sorry that you had to have knee surgery and that you moved so many times. Moving is so stressful. I told my hubby that I will never move again.

Take care of yourself.
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

dibbits0530 replied to bpcookie's response:
Cookie
Boo (alias Boo Boo, Buddy, or Grumbly Bump) is a terrier/poodle preemie. He is barely 10 pounds on a good day. A rescue dog who I do not consider is truly mine but the daughter of the woman who gave him to me. This "daughter" is barely 18 and living in a foster home because the mother was incapable of handling the daughter. Feeling was mutual between them I'm sure. Boo was severely abused by this woman's ex whom she dumped Boo on because she was taking up residence with a new man. Won't go farther. Boo is a Godsend to me and has been helping me heal as I have been helping him as well. He was a mean and nasty little boy when he came to me - now he is a happy go lucky "tramp" who loves everybody unless you are less then amicable. Then watch your feet. LOL

David

P.S. I am up and running on my new knee. I even walked 3.5 miles yesterday.
take from each day, all that is comes your way - then return, only the very best that you are

bpcookie replied to dibbits0530's response:
Im so glad you rescued Boo. Poor little darling. I think dog abusing man needs to have his privates cut off. No punishment is good enough for an animal abuser.

take care and give Boo a hug for me
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

dibbits0530 replied to bpcookie's response:
Boo has been there and would probably agree (his removed from a birth defect. )

Spotlight: Member Stories

Rapid cycling BP1 and PTSD, with severe depressive episodes. I am on Lamictal and Risperidone.I am 47 yo, and I live in the SF bay area. Very happ...More

Helpful Tips

webmd smilies!
got these from caprice! : smile : : grin : : sillygrin : : eek : : lightsmile : : sheepish : : frown : : angry : : ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 29 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.