Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Sunshine Day Today
ibex7 posted:
G'Mornin' to all the Griping Grooupies. Wishing everyone a fine day and an opportunity to enjoy today. Its a gift to us all, remember.
There are times you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.

bpcookie responded:
Hello Ibex, I am hoping that you are having a great day as well.
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

ibex7 replied to bpcookie's response:
If I seem too happy, Cooks,

I could get into big trouble. TV was the usual boring. Had hot dogs for lunch with stale tater chips and flat soda pop. The sun shone by noon and I was lucky to get a message board reply from you! All things considered, it was a really great day!

Hee hee. hugs - Goat
There are times you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.

bpcookie replied to ibex7's response:
lol wow, flat soda pop, it was a good day then. Happy St. Patties Day!!!! if your not wearing green *pinch*
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am happily married to BipolarGal. She is a handful and I love her.

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.