Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
My First Post Here
ssmiddy posted:
Hello ya all My name is Sean, & I got here via the Bi-Polar community.

I'll be checking this community out on a semi-regular basis, and look forward to participating.

Have a good 'un.

~Sean

bpcookie responded:
Hello SSMiddy, very nice to have you here. This board allows anyone to post about anything, nothing is taboo. We use this board for fun, to vent, tell jokes, post when we have problems and issues (ppl feel safe to post here since it isnt as crowded as the main Bipolar Board), and just about anything you can think of.

Take care.
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

ibex7 responded:
Welcome to the group, Sean,

Cookie runs a wide open message board and invites some of the gripes bipolars have especially about social stigma attached to our ilness.

Replies have been a little slow lately, so don't be afraid to talk about taxes, weather, or just even your self.

Best wishes,
The Ol' Goat
There are times you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.

bpcookie replied to ibex7's response:
Goat, your so good at checking my board and taking care of it when Im not around. I thank you dear friend. I would like to give you a promotion. It doesnt pay anymore then what your getting paid right now.

ibex7 replied to bpcookie's response:
Oh no Cooks,

I post here for relaxation and release of my chronic high blood pressure, NOT for recognition of my narcissistic leadership qualities. See Obama and the Democrats for THAT kind of job.

My interest is purely for a "selfie" reason while I'm practicing taking up stand-up comedy when Social Security is bankrupt and domestic beer is up to $5 a bottle. I also apprreciate the specific way you toot your mania as a positive way to adjust bipolar stigma into nothing else but emotional furor out of sexual frustration.

Keep up the good work as long as you can, sweetie. The real nuts are still out here, and waiting for what YOU have to say.
There are times you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.

mercygive responded:
Hi ssmiddy,

You are in great company with Cookie and Goat. I come for their sympathy mostly and sometimes just to rattle the cage. I've been good this year - so far!

I hope this pic doesn't get blotted out, it's funny and it's how I feel when I want my meds to do what they are supposed to do

bpcookie replied to mercygive's response:
Mercy hun, I love it. Its totally how I feel.wwwweeeeeeee.

btw thanks for the mail. Just got it the other day. muah

mercygive replied to bpcookie's response:
This could be an ad for chewable chocks - huh?

I am glad you like the mail because after I sent it I thought you might not like it or it would be too triggering - whatever... I hope you don't feel punished anymore, just loved. Muah

bpcookie replied to mercygive's response:
aaaaaawwwwww Mercy hun, your a true friend and a sweet heart. muah

Spotlight: Member Stories

About Me I live in Arizona. I've been married for 15 yrs to a total sweet heart. I met my husband in a chat room. I also have a beautiful daughte...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 42 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.